falling for someone else

A/n :OK sorry for the long wait guys ...I had trouble..don't ask.
*someone throws a potion at me. I turn into a guy* science !!!wtf.
Science-sans:s-sorry it was was to see what it will do.
Me:on me really !? You do know when nightmare finds out you will be dead right ?
S-sans:....I'll go find the antidote!!!*runs out of the room*
Me: well since I'm male now I'll name myself ....yato instead of Monica. Anyway let's begin with the story.

Y/n's POV
I was walking thru the garden that my brother has in the castle .I have to say this one is way bigger and has more rare flowers that I don't know of . I saw a bench and sat on it . soon I felt the wind blowing in my h/l h/c.
I watched the sunset .
"Its so beautiful.""it sure is" said a husky voice scaring me .I turned around to see a man standing and leaning on a tree.
He was very handsome if I say so myself.

(He reminds me of eren jeagar from snk.sorry I'll stop breaking the forth wall.*takes cement and bricks to build the wall again.*sorry)
"Who are you?" I asked him. He gave me a warm smile and walked up to me to sit next to me. "I'm ayato misa .nice to meet you princess." I blushed a light shade of pink when he called me princess.
"N-nice to meet you to ayato I'm y/n l/n " he nodded and looked at the sunset again."did you know that there is something else that is beautiful.?" I looked at him confused."what else is beautiful?"
He chuckled and looked at me with a small blush that I can see.
"You" was the only thing he said and I blushed a tomato red."t-thanks f-f-for the c-complement"
(did i write it right .sorry if its spelled wrong I'm from a country that speaks a different language.)

$Time skip to night time$

(Still your POV )
I had lots of fun with ayato.he showed me around the castle and taught me how to fight .he said that I should learn to defend myself so he taught me.
It was really nice of him to help me.I had managed to put a punch or two on him.
Right now we were on my balcony watching the stars.
I felt ayato's eyes on me .I turned to him and I was right .he was looking at me."what?" I asked him which made him blush a little.
"Did you know that your eyes sparkle like the stars ?" I shook my head and smiled at him ."really? I didn't know.well thanks" he pulled me closer to him and put one hand on my waist while the other was behind my head. I looked into his beautiful chocolate eyes . his black hair swaying a little with the wind. "Ayato?"I said in a whisper. His face came closer to mine .our noses bumped together and our lips were only three centimeters away from each other."y/n"was the only thing he said before our lips locked together .it was a kiss with love and passion in it. I didn't want it to end so I pulled on his shirt to pull him closer to me. We soon pulled away for air.we were both panting and a string of saliva was the only thing connecting us together.
"Y/n I know we met today but I can't help but feel my heart beat faster every time you smile or laughe ...I love you y/n ." my eyes widen at his words  yes even tho we met today I also fell for him.
"I...I love you t-too ayato" he smiled at he hugged me closer to him like I was gonna be taken  away or killed.

No one's POV
That night ayato slept with y/n in her room. They cuddled together.
What thy didn't know is that two set of eyes were watching them .
Those eyes belonged to y/n's brother and Monica.

Somewhere else......
Lukas's POV (Alfred in case you guys forgot the name he used)

Its been a week and I still have no clue who took my beautiful queen. when I had woken up from the knock out I ran toy mother only to see that she was stabbed in the heart .I cried and cried . I made a promise to myself that I will find the kidnapper and the murderer of my mother.
"Oh my dear flower I will find you and I will kill anyone who stands in my way...haha haha haha haha haha hahahahahahahah."
I looked at my hand and made them to fists. 'Maybe I'll  the people if she will not show up.that way she will she will have no choice but to come back or the kidnapper will have to return her.'I thought to myself.a sinister smile made its way to my lips and my eyes became darker with anger and hatred. "Don't you worry y/n .I will get you back."

Me: Ok guys that's it for this chapter and yes I'm still a guy.
N-sans: Monica wtf happened to you!!!
Me: science threw a potion at me and I turned it to this.
N-sans: he did huh.I'll be back babe.*leaves the room to me RCH for science*
Me: awww nightmare does care about me. Anyway I'm out guys

Msh-yshadowlane out (@~@)