what do you want in a girl?

OK guys I'm back and with a new chapter. I hate school but luck was on my side and I survived
Let's begin with the chapter

Lukas's (Alfred 's) POV

"Who are you?"

"I'm Alfred the son of the queen."
I looked into her eyes and the sparkled in the light making my heart pound faster within seconds. This girl doesn't know how much she effects me with only her beautiful eyes.
'If I play my cards right she will forget everything and fall for me'
I smiled at her and earning one with innocence and love in return.
"Oh I'm terribly sorry for my rudeness your highness .I am
Y/n l/n from the western village."
I bowed and took her hand .kissing it. "Its very nice to meet the girl my mother and 'brother' are fond of." She blushed so much that she looked like a tomato.
"He he....yeah ..." She looked down.
"Are you ok? Is there something wrong.""o-oh no prince Alfred its just your brother kinda creeps me out...ever since I met him he was to clingy for my liking and overprotective. His eyes were the one thing that freak me out the most. His eyes were cold and filled with hatred, but when he met me his eyes held something that I didn't know and it scared me."
'Did I really scare you that much'
"..."
"What about me?"
She looked at me with a questioned look."what?"
"What do you think of me?"
She put her hand on her chin like she was thinking and looked in my eyes that were now blue.
"Your eyes are soft but ...I see the same thing your brother has when he looked at me." I looked at her."and what do you think it is?" ... She was quiet for only a few minutes ."obsession and love....those are the things I see in you and your brothers eyes.

$Time skip$

Its been a week ever since I turned this way and told my mother .she said I looked great and told the kingdome I was a lost Prince. More and more women started coming on me and I didn't like it at all. Right now me and y/n were hanging out in the village. We talked and I could feel that she was slowly starting to fall for me. "Yo-hoo"
I heard a girl yell.we turned around to see a bunch of girls that were wearing very very revealing clothes. They wore a lot of make-up and decorated themselves with jewelry.

"Hello prince Alfred.~" girl #1 said. I looked away and held y/n her hand. Soon I was pulled into a circle of girls and they but their chest on my body. "Prince Alfred would you like to join us for some fun~" girl #2 said. "P-prince Alfred...."I heard y/n say. The girls looked at her in pure hatred and anger."go away orphan , can't you see that you are low and trash. The prince is going to have some fun with us so you can go back into that little hole you crawled out of." One she heard that tears started forming in her eyes .I pulled myself away from the circle of girls and hugged y/n.
"Shhh its ok y/n  you are perfect in my eyes .no girl can pass your beauty." Y/n looked into my eyes and hugged me. Sniggling her face in my chest. I looked at the group of girls and glared at them.
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THOSE THINGS TO HER. SHE IS PERFECT THE WAY SHE IS AND I WOULD RATHER BE WITH HER THAN YOU WHORES!!!" They looked shocked and walked away with anger . I felt someone tug on my cape .I turned around to see y/n looking at me.
"What type of girl do you like Alfred.?" She asked whit curiosity. I smiled at her and said
"A girl who loves everyone and treats them equally. Even if they are higher ups .a girl that is smart and strong in her own way. A girl that loves to dance .a girl that likes to be in the garden to enjoy the view. Someone like you." And with my words her eyes widen in surprise. She looked at me to see if I was lying but she could not find any thing fake in my eyes .she could see that I was really in love with her.
"I ....I like you too Alfred."I smiled and hugged her .
'Yes she is finally mine ...I will kill anyone who will take her away from me ...I will kill for you y/n and we will rule together as one...my queen...my beautiful future wife .'

Me:so that was it guys. I hope you liked it .
N-sans: hello baby.
Me: *sqeels and faints*
N-sans: hehehe I love her so much. Ok guys she will upload a new chapter this Saturday or maybe next week. Right now
*picks me up bridal style and walked out the door like a boss*
I'm going to have a little fun with her.
Me:*wakes up and screams* WHAT!!!no.....readers help me .I'm not ready to leave.
N-sans: come on baby cakes you need to rest you can continue later.
Me:fine ...bye my pups see you next chapter.

900words
Mshadowlane and nightmare sand are out (√-<)/