i have found the one

Note : hey guys the song doesn't belong to me bit plz go check the animator of the animation on YouTube she is really good .
Now on with the story

King's POV
I stood on the balcony outside my room looking at all the women down below each of them had decorated themselves with jewels and had the finest dress on only to make them self look pretty bit one eye's the were all filthy women .
They only want to marry me so they can be queen and have all the riches in the world to pleas them self's with.
I hear a chuckle behind me .I turn around only to see mother
Standing there.
''Have you found one yet my son "
I shook my head ."not yet mother "my mother gave me the look that told me ' plz choose one '.I looked her in the eyes and said " I will find the one I know is worthy to the thrown mother. all these women aren't the one I'm looking for." My mother nodded understanding what I mean by my words. Suddenly my eyes land on a stray girl just smiling and talking to some people. my heart pounded harder the moment I saw her face even tho I was on a balcony high up.

I ran pass my mother and went straight to the girl I saw outside the castle. Some of the servants watched me run past them. after some time I made it outside but the girl was no longer there.
Suddenly further from the castle I saw people gathered in a circle.
I ran there and saw the girl. she was standing on a little short
she made and began to sing.

#time skip to after your done singing#
Her voice was angelic and her song had a meaning to it. That's when it hid me .the girl was homeless, poor and didn't have a family. But I saw that she always kept her head up and smiled. That's when I knew 'I found her'

338 words
Sorry I haven't uploaded a story.
I didn't have any ideas and inspiration to make it.
But hey the song 'a light to call home '  gave me some ideas to do for this story. Sorry if the story is also short

Mshadowlane out (/-<)/