what have you done!

Lukas's POV
It was morning and my beautiful flower was still asleep.
I looked at her cheek to see that it was a little red. The memory of what happened last night came back into my head and my blood started to boil .
I got out of bed and started to get dressed . I walked to the thrown room to see my mother ."Mother?"upon hearing her name she turned to me. "Good morning Lukas how was it last night .did something happen ." she walked up to me ."yes mother .I want everyone from a specific orphanage to be locked up." My mother looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Why?" "They hurt my flower .they mistreated her.I want them all gone" she nodded and walked to the door ."then you know what to do ,son " she walked away .that was the first time I heard my mother talk with a voice with venom in it .I smirked knowing that my mother was on my side and wasn't going to stop me ."guards! ". A few soldiers came into the thrown room. " yes my king " the general said." I want you to kill everyone from the orphanage that lady y/n came from .every.single.one." They nodded and left to go the the orphanage.

*later that day*
Y/n's POV
I was walking around the castle. Taking in every little detail.suddenly I heard screaming coming from the dungeons not to far from where I was.I ran to the creams and made sure no one saw me. When I made it to the room or should I say cells I saw everyone from the orphanage. Some of them were badly injured and some of them had lost a limp of their body .just seeing them like that made me want to puke but I stopped myself when I heard someone come into the room .I hid in a corner of the room and made sure not to make any noise. I saw the figure it was .. .Lukas!!!.
"Well well well I see that all are here and oh I see you also had been injured. Like it care. Haha hahahaha hahahaha. " I looked at the man who I  thought was an innocent man but I was wrong .this man is a psycho. I watched him beat every single one of them until they weren't recognizable ."why a-are you doing this !!!" I sad out loud .he froze in his place and slowly turned to me with wide eyes .
"Y-y/n what a-are you doing h-here?" I felt tears fall down my cheeks . he walked closer to me but I took steps back . he noticed this and was worried ."y/n please don't do that .I did this for you...for us .they hurt you and now its their time to feel your pain .I'm doing it for us please." He took a few more steps closer but I ran to the door and ran out. I heard him call my name and I could hear his footsteps getting closer . not looking where I was going I tripped over something and fell on to the floor .my vision became blurry and soon past out .'why.....why me?'

OK guys this one it done .
Also sorry for not updating for a while I had to enjoy my vacation before it ended .....yeah school will start soon and it will be harder to update but I will try .
I love all of you so stay tuned for the next chapter bye.
590 words

Mshadowlane out (/= _=)/