the ending of the world

Ok here I am guys . I had decided to make the story more interesting. I have thee big idea to make the plot a lot more interesting. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________

Y/n's POV

There it is. The midnight kingdome....why is it so dark.
When we got closer the the kingdome we saw that it was empty. How can that be.

"Stop right here." My brother said.

"Something doesn't feel right. It should not be like this . usually the place would be packed with children laughing and people laughing and dancing." Monica said.

Monica's POV
This doesn't feel right to me. There was nobody here. I sniffed the air and smelled something I didn't want to smell.

"He is here." I said with venom in my voice.

Soon many of his knight jumped out and attacked us. We started fighting with everything we had.

Nobody's POV
The fight started to get harder for Monica's team. What they didn't know was that Lukas had snuck up behind y/n's brother and stabbed him. They all stopped and stared with wide eyes.

"Noooooo!" Monica screamed on the top of her lungs. She ran up the her husband that laid there lifeless.

"That's what you get for taking what's mine" Lukas said.

"Y-you killed him...you murdered. You killed the father of my child." Monica tried to rip his through but was held back by
His men.

"Oh and I'm not sorry for that princess." Lukas looked up at y/n who was still on ayato's horse. Ayato was held down on his knees be two knights.

"Ah my love please come here or would you like to see her die too?"
Y/n's eyes widened with fear and shook her head. She got off her horse and walked up to lukas.

A smirk crept on his face.

"Now then darling we shall be off. We will go back to the castle and I will make sure you will stay in your room. As for her...she can join that dragon boy in the dungeon." Monica's eyes widen with fear for her own life and her baby.

Y/n was pulled onto lukas his horse and looked ayato.
Tears were falling from his eyes once their eyes locked.

"Oh almost forgot. Men get rid of him." Y/n froze as she watched ayato get stabbed and decapitated. Lukas put his hands over her eyes to block the view.

"Don't look love. It will give you nightmares...oh and once the baby is born I'll turn it into our slave." Lukas said.

Y/n looked at him with fear and a questionable look.
Lukas just laughs.

"I know you had an affair with him love but don't worry. I'm no child murderer. It will make you think I'm not ready for kids."

With that they went back to the shadow kingdom.

Tears started falling from y/n her eyes as the ride there was uncomfortable. Lukas kept hugging her and touching her thigh. Monica on the other hand was on a horse with her hands tied.

What will happen now since the male heroes are gone.
Don't worry you will find out the truth soon.

Hope you enjoyed