Chapter 11 - New Wands and Tiredness (Is that even a word?)

Rose's POV

I stood in front of Ollivander's alone. The others hadn't arrived yet, and I had dropped Ginny off with her mother, because I knew this would be boring. And I was right.

HELP!!

Rose over here is DYING OF BOREDOM!

Llamas.

Wait, what?

"Rose! Look at what I got!" I heard from three people at once. I turned, and saw June, Cece, and Paris. June and Cece were holding owls, while Paris was holding a small dark kitten. That's nice, because I have a kitten, too.

Oh, schist.

I left her at home...

Anyways!

"Rose, meet Olivia!" June exclaimed, holding up her owl for everyone to see.

"This is Opal!" Paris informed us happily, holding up her cat like the creepy monkey did in the "Lion King". Muggles are weird. No offense, Muggies.

"This is Hedwig..." Cece said, looking a bit angry because she didn't get to buy a pet.

"Oh, Cece, don't exaggerate! Hedwig is an amazing owl!" Hermione said reasonably.

But Cece wasn't paying attention. Hedwig was hooting madly, as if she were speaking. And Cece's face was changing from bored, to mildly interested, to looking like she had spotted Sirius Black.

"No! Hedwig, you wouldn't dare!" She shouted.

We all looked at her strangely.

"Well! Let's get our arses moving! We need to get your wands, people!" I yelled and ushered them to the shop.

I vaguely heard June hiss, "Cece, you better tell me about your ability to speak to animals later, or else..."

We entered the shop, and Ollivander immediately poked his head from behind the wand boxes.

"Hello, girls and boys!" He greeted us.

Harry, Ron, Hermy and I said, "Hello, Mr. Ollivander!"

June, Paris, and Cece looked awkward.

"Children, who do we have here?" The wand maker asked, looking at the awko-tacos.

Ron signaled to June, "This is June."

Hermione pointed to Paris, "This is Paris,"

And Harry beckoned to Cece, "And this is Cece 'The Fart'."

Cece slapped him, "It's Cece to ya." Harry grinned. The rest of us cracked a smile.

Mr. Ollivander looked at us like we were insane. Oh well.

"Amyways, how about we start with June?" He asked, still a bit freaked out.

June nodded, and nervously stepped forward. Ollie retreated into the back of the shop, and brought out a wand box.

June tried it, and yelped. She dropped it, caressing the hand that was holding the wand just seconds ago.

Ollivander looked concerned, and asked, "What happened, April?"

June was now hissing in pain, oblivious to the fact that she hadn't told the wand maker her actual name.

"Thewandburnedmyhand!" She said quickly, now rolling on the floor in pain.

"Oh..." Harry said, pointed his wand at her hand and said, "Episkey."

June froze. She stood up, softly said, "Thank you.", and hugged him.

AWWWWWWWWE! OTP OTP OTP OTP!

---Time Lapse---

Ok. So, June, Paris and Cece got their wands. Yay.

I'm tired. Can you tell?

"Like, Oh, Em, GEEEE!" June exclaimed. You see, she was dared by Cece to act like a "true Aphrodite girl" and stuff. And Ron and Harry were just guffawing in a corner.

"Like, I got a wand, that is, like, cherry wood, with, like, Unicorn hair, and, like, fourteen inches long!" She said with a fake cheerful voice and threw a glare towards Cece. She just grinned mischievously. I joined in the laughing. Paris was downstairs with Hermione, helping Mrs. Weasley with the cooking.

Oh, by the way, all of us came to the Weasleys' after getting the wands (Cece: same as Harry; there were actually three of those same wands in the world/Paris: hickory, with dragon heartstring; fifteen inches long), and we were now doing random stuff.

Life is good. Well, it is when you don't battle a giant snake or find out the darkest of all lords was chilling on the back of a teacher's head. I wonder what's gonna happen this year. Sigh.

"People upstairs, dinner is ready!" Paris called from below. We headed downstairs, and decided that the table inside was too small for the large quantity of people. So Mr. Weasley conjured up two tables outside.

I was seated in the middle of Paris, who was sitting beside Hermione, talking about architecture, and June, who was speaking to Cece and Harry. So I just settled to talking to the twins. They are awesome.

---Another Time Lapse, Sorry (Not sorry)---

So, I'm currently at my bed, staring at the blank ceiling. WE ARE GOING TO HOGWARTS TOMORROW BABY!

I promise to never say that again. Ever. That was hideous.

Anyways. So, after my chat with the pranksters, I was so tired, Paris and June had to carry me up the stairs. I'm special.

So here I am, boring my arse off.

So I'm tired now. Bye!