Chapter 8 - Vermin and House of the Awesome

Cece's POV

I heard voices. Both male.

"Uncle, please! Let her stay here! Don't you see the fragile state she's in?"

"I don't want another responsibility! I already have you, imagine another Potter! Even worse, a girl Potter!"

"Hey! We're talking about my sister here. No one, and I mean, no one, talks about her that way."

"Boy, just be grateful we took you in. No more Potters."

Then I heard another voice. This time, female.

"Vernon, just the girl for now. Let her heal. Then we can kick both of them out."

"What?! No! I said no!"

"Please, just for now."

"Fine."

I struggled to open my eyes, and when I did, I saw a green-eyed boy's face looming over me.

"Cece! You're awake!" He cried. Wait.

"Harry?" I asked groggily.

"Yes! How are you feeling?"

"Amazing. I feel awesome." I said sarcastically, sitting up. Behind him were a very skinny woman, a very (I'm going to put this in the nicest way possible) fat man, and a pig looking kid my age. I guess the adults were our aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon. The kid? I have no idea.

"Hey, Harry? I know who the adults are, but who is Mister Piggy over there?" I asked. The kid flushed. Harry looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"That, is Dudley. Our cousin." He replied, grinning. My mouth formed a tiny "o" shape.

"Little girl, I'm warning you. Say one more thing about my son, and you're never returning. Understand?" Uncle said. I nodded, bored.

"Good. You and Potter will share his room. And bed. Now. Go upstairs and change into something nice, Potter boy. Marge is coming. You, Potter girl, you stay in your room for the night. We can't have her seeing you. " He growled. I don't like this guy. Harry led me upstairs. When he opened the door, I sat on the bed.

"So, you like it here?" I asked Harry.

"Not one bit."

"Me either. Say, who's coming?"

"Aunt Marge. Uncle's sister, who is obsessed with dogs." He said.

"Oh. I say you'd better get dressed." He shrugged.

"I guess so. Wait. I have an idea. I have an invisibility cloak. You can use it to come downstairs instead of staying here bored." Harry suggested. I smiled.

"Sure. Now, go change!" I rushed. He rolled his eyes, and went to go change.

When Harry came back, he rummaged in his trunk for something. After a while, he pulled out a long cloak, faced me, and put it on. He immediately became invisible. I yelped. He took it off, and handed it to me. He then shooed Hedwig and an old owl called Errol off, because he had to "act like a normal person" in front of Marge.

"No details needed. Follow me." I put the cloak on, and went down the stairs with him.

Ding dong! The doorbell rang. Harry opened it, and the first thing I saw was a humongous fat dog. Then I saw the biggest lady I have ever seen. I had to cover my mouth to stop my self from gasping in disgust. She looked just like Uncle Vermin, oops, Vernon, just even worse. She even had a mustache. Barf.

"Where's my Dudders? Where's my neffy-poo?"

Piggy came waddling down the hall. Marge instantly threw her suitcase aside.