Cecilia

Name: Cecilia White

Age: 13

Nickname: Cece, Ceci

Fav Color: Purple

Personality: Funny, Sarcastic, Brave, Bubbly, Smart, Outspoken and Very Pretty.

Looks: Red/Ginger hair, green eyes.

Birthplace: America (Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night!)

Birthday: July 31, 1998

Parents: Unknown

Crush: No one

BFFs: Sadly, nobody. The best friend she had disappeared.

Enemies: Chanel Winter

--Life Story--

I am not proud to say that I've lived in an orphanage for twelve years of my life.

I can say that. I am proud to say that it's my birthday! But I have to spend it at school. See, I go to the worst school in the world, The Wilderness School. Bullies rule the place. I have no idea how I'm still sane after all those years. My worst bully is Chanel Winters. She thinks she is the queen of the world. How did she end up bullying me? One day, she asked me to be part of her entourage. I said no, because, really, I detest being mean to people. Like, detest it with my life. So she started bullying me. I've tried to stop it, but she just won't stop. Well, enough with the bullying. I've been told I have a brother. The orphanage just can't find him. They have tried, but they can't locate him. It makes me sad. Oh, and bad thing is, that they won't tell me my last name. So I'm stuck with White, because the maintenance lady at the orphanage's last name was White, and she died before I was even born. So, they made me wear the hideous last name in her honor. Yup. Cecilia White. Sounds creepy, right? Well, gotta leave for fourth period, see you around!