Finally 2

*TWO WEEKS AFTER THE END OF FINALLY*

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

I slammed the alarm clock off and rubbed my eyes.

6:45.

I groaned in frustration. Why did I set the alarm on so early?

I grab my phone from the table next to my bed and unlock it. I had 4 messages. I mentally laugh because I'm too tired to actually laugh. All 4 messages were from Hayes.

Baby get up.

I'm already ready.

ANSWER BABE

I'm outside your house :)

What?

I quickly climbed out of my bed and ran down the stairs.

My mouth dropped with the sight of Hayes at my house and talking to my brothers.

"It's about time you wake up," Hayes gets up from his chair and walks over to me. He plants a kiss on my forehead and walks back to his chair.

"We thought you were dead," my older brother Jake joked.

"You're probably going to be late," my younger brother Matt said.

I ignored all of their comments and said, "Why are you guys up so early? We were supposed to leave the house at 7:40."

"You think we don't know that you take like an hour to get ready," Jake answered.

True.

I laugh a fake laugh and grab Hayes' hand and walk upstairs.

"You should've told me last night you were coming here," I give him a kiss.

"Suprise," he winks jokingly and takes me in his arms.

"I gotta get ready."

"Hurry."

I wiggle out of his arms and washed up. I was thankful I took a shower before I went to bed so I wouldn't have to take one in the morning.

I went back into my room with Hayes laying on my bed and hugging one of my stuffed animals. I smile at the image and go to my vanity and decide to put on just mascara. I didn't feel like doing anything fancy with my hair, so I just straightened the strands of hair that stuck out or were messy.

I went over to my closet and took out my already picked out outfit. I pulled my shirt halfway up my torso until I realized Hayes was on my bed.

My eyes widened and quickly let my shirt down. I turned around in embarrassment and saw him.....

GUYS GO FIND FINALLY 2 TO READ THE REST OF THE BOOK :) AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS OR ANYONE ABOUT FINALLY I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR GUYS' SUPPORT. AND PLEASE x100 KEEP ACTIVE ON THIS BOOK LIKE COMMENTING AND VOTING BECAUSE I LOVE READING THEM AND SEEING YOU GUYS ON MY NOTIFICATIONS. I'M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE THE SEQUAL LONGER THAN THE FIRST BOOK. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME I LOVE YOU GUYS

Also, if you guys are trying to find another fanfic to read, my friend (@moonbeamsx) who helped me throughout Finally wrote Decisions. (Jc Caylen Fanfiction) and it's amazing so go check it out!

XOXO