chapter 18

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

     After the day at the park, we decided to head over to Hayes' house.

We walked in his house greeted by his family. We walked upstairs to his room and plotted down on his bed. I was tired.

"Movie?" He broke the silence.

"Until we fall asleep?" I looked up at him.

"Course," he smiled.

We decided to turn on Warm Bodies, but we barely paid attention to it from talking and kissing.

I was drifting off to sleep until I heard the door barge open, revealing Nash.

"Get up love birds! Caitlyn would you like to eat dinner with us?" Nash asked in a silly accent.

I laughed and replied in my best British accent, "Why of course I would, I would love to."

He laughed and said, "Alright, come on down you two," then left leaving the door open.

Hayes got up first and put out his hand to help me out of bed and winked.

I rolled my eyes, took his hand, and we walked downstairs.

I texted my mom I would be staying for dinner and put away my phone.

"Alright Caitlyn, mustard or ranch for your salad?" Hayes' mom asked while putting out the plates.

"I'll have ranch please," I smiled.

"Coming up," she smiled and put the salad on our plates.

After she was done putting out the food, we all had ate and laughed at Nash's funny stories.

After dinner, I helped Hayes' mom with the dishes and cleaned up the table while the guys were on the couch watching tv.

When we got the kitchen cleaned up, I sat in the middle of Hayes and Skylynn on top of Nash's lap.

They flipped through the channel and Skylynn demanded to watch Disney.

"Alright, well Caitlyn and I were watching a movie so we're gonna go back upstairs," Hayes said, while pulling me off the couch.

"Otherwise known as making out," Nash teased.

"Shut up Nash," Hayes rolled his eyes and took my hand, leading us upstairs.

I giggled on our way up at Nash's comment.

When we got in Hayes' room, he still didn't let go of my hand and lead me to his bed and pushed me on it.

I pulled a confused expression on my face, but I knew what he was doing.

He leaned in on my face as I expected but I still pretended to be weak and confused.

When he put his hand on my thigh, and his other hand sliding on my neck, I really got weak.

I opened my mouth a little bit when he leaned in closer.

Instead of feeling his lips first, his tongue came in before, then the kiss came in.

I hid my giggle of the thought that what Nash said about making out instead of watching the movie was true.

We continued our session becoming more, and more aggressive by the second and stopped after a long time.

We just layed in bed watching the movie after and it eventually got late so I had to go home.

I thanked his family for having me over and got into my mom's car that came to pick me up, and of course seconds later, I get a text from Hayes saying:

Baaabbee!

Yeeeess?

I wish you could've stayed:(

Me tooo:(

Come back now.

Why won't you;P

Then I was interrupted by my mom clearing her throat to get my attention.

I didn't realize I was beaming at our texts.

"So how about that dinner with Hayes?" My mom kept her eyes on the road.

I raised an eyebrow at her question, but then I remembered.

Oh goodness....Hayes would have to come over to dinner with my family. Shoot.

"Oh yea, he said he would love to," I replied.

"That's good. This weekend right?" My mom set her eyes on me.

"Yup," I stared at my phone.

"I'm excited," my mom giggled.

I rolled my eyes and texted Hayes:

Babe, remember dinner with my family this weekend!

Oh right! I'm excited;)

I laughed at his text, remembering that my mom said the same thing.

We got home and I immediately fell in bed and slept without even changing.