chapter 3

*Hayes' P.O.V*

Our lips were moving on its own and I loved it. It was amazing. She was amazing. She was beautiful. I don't know. I really don't. I barely know her, or I've only known her for about 2 hours but she's beautiful. I loved her smile, it was contagious and so was her laugh. I could barely hear the boys screaming next to us because I was too caught up with us kissing. The kiss lasted for about 30 seconds until she pulled away. That was the best dare I have ever gotten.

We were just sitting there breathing in each others' faces which were about an inch apart. She looked beautiful. I could tell she wasn't wearing a lot of makeup which I liked. I hated cake faces. Her dress was also perfect. Her curves stuck out and she was just perfect. Wait... am I really crushing on a girl I've just met....I don't even know... she's just perfect....

The next few hours the boys were doing their own thing but me and Caitlyn really talked and got to know each other. Just like how I wanted. I wanted to know more about her. How many boyfriends she's had in the past, does she have any brothers, and other stuff which I did find out from talking. She wouldn't stop smiling. I loved that. Her smile was so pretty and her voice was really pretty too. We talked for hours and I never got tired. I think I really like her.

*Caitlyn's P.O.V*

I kind of got used to the fact I was with the actual vine gang but I was still pretty starstruck. Me and hayes talked while the other boys were playing videogames and making YouTube videos. I loved talking to Hayes. His eyes were the most beautiful thing to look at and his laugh and smile. He was just perfect. I was really hoping that he was interested in me.I mean I'm not very pretty compared to all his other fans and all but I still have a chance since we've been talking a lot. He's so funny and I know I loved him as a fan before but actually getting to know him, I seem to actually like him as a person aside from vine. I would've fallen in love even if he weren't vine famous.

My head was rushing with thoughts filled with Hayes but then the question came across my head.

"Wait....what brings you to this party?" I ask

He just stares at me and laughs.

"What?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Caitlyn...um if you haven't noticed, this is my house," He blurts out laughing.

"Oh...." I feel stupid. Of course. That's why it's so big and there's so many people. WAIT. Hayes Grier and I live in the same city? Why the hell did I not know that.

"Yea it's alright I never even told you so there's no reason why you would have known," he says still laughing.

I am such an idiot. Thats why he knew where the bathroom was. Ugh I'm making a fool of myself in front of Hayes. My one chance with my dream guy and I'm making a fool out of myself. He probably thinks I'm such a dork and I'm ugly and I would agree.

*Hayes' P.O.V*

She probably thinks I'm so stuck up and selfish. Why can't I get myself straight? She's just a girl. Wait actually no. She's not just a girl. I really liked her. I fell for her more each second and I really wanted her to be mine. She seems special.

Finally after about 2 hours of just talking, the boys noticed we were on our own and suddenly left the room leaving just me and Caitlyn alone.

"Uh... where you guys going?" She seemed confused.

I knew what they were up to. They were trying to hook me and Caitlyn up. I was kind of thankful. On the way out, Nash gave me a wink causing me to roll my eyes.

Everyone had left except for the two of us and she seemed really shy. We didn't talk for about 3 minutes and just looked around the room until she finally said, "I think I should go....you should be with the other boys. I feel bad with you just staying here with me."

I narrowed my eyebrows, "No, no! You got it wrong! I like it here....with...you.." I'M SO STUPID.

She giggled looking down at her feet. Why does she always look down? I want to see her face. I hesitate to lift her chin up with my hand. I may seem like I'm used to picking up girls and doing this stuff like making the first move, but right now, I'm scared to death and have no idea what to do. Why did I left her chin up?

She just stared into my eyes making me melt. My hand slowly smoothed it's way to cup her right cheek and I tried pulling her in. She was leaning in too. What a relief. Our lips were a centimeter apart from kiss until Nash barged in.

"WOAH, I am so sorry dude. Please continue." I was mad. He just ruined the moment. I'm gonna get him later.

She laughed and looked back at me. I didn't know what to say. My hand was still cupping her cheek and I didn't want to let go. We were just staring into each other's eyes for the longest time until she said, "So.. are you gonna continue or no?" I could tell she was super shy. Her eyes widened after she realized what she just said. "N-nevermind sorry pretend I never said that." I chuckled.

*Caitlyn's P.O.V*

WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I JUST SAY. I AM SO STUPID. I can't believe I just said that. He gave a little chuckle and I could feel myself redden. I didn't even mean to. I was thinking that but I didn't mean to say it out loud.

All these thoughts were rushing in my head until I felt another hand cup my other cheek and pulled me quick into his lips. I got about a million butterflies in my stomach as his lips were moving with mine. He was good. His lips were so soft and his hands were now down at my waist and my hands were around his neck now.

I was making out with THE Hayes Grier. What is happening? 5 minutes went by with stops in between, breathing in each others faces.

We both pulled away with his hands still gripping my waist. We were standing with my arms around his neck. His eyes were gorgeous. He was gorgeous. He was like a different person aside from vine after talking to him. I liked him even more. But it was crazy that he was making out with me when we've only talked for about 2 hours but I feel like I've known him my whole life. He was just amazing. He had such a great personality. He was so sweet and polite. We learned a lot about each other from talking so much so I practically knew a lot about him. I liked that. Maybe I actually had a chance. If he didn't have interest in me, he wouldn't have kissed me ....right?

We went to where the rest of the boys were and they all looked at us when we both walked in. "Oooohhhhhhhh! What were you guys doing in there hmm?" Hayes rolled his eyes and walked over to where Cameron was. I sat down next to Nash and of course he started it, "So what DID you guys do? Hmmm?" He cocked an eyebrow up and down. I just bursted out laughing,  not wanting to say anything. He looked straight at my eyes. He really wanted to know. "Not bring serious or anything but I just want to know....like he is my brother." He spoke giving a chuckle.

"Nothing really," I lied.

"Come ooonnn, I know SOMETHING happened." He tried getting it out of me.

We both started playfully yelling, him saying to tell me and me saying no a bunch of times but we were both joking.

He was really wanting to find out and he was yelling hard so I just yelled,"OK WE MADE OUT."

All the guys turned their heads to me and all of them bursted out laughing. Even Hayes. I knew he knew I was talking about him. I was humiliated but I covered it by just laughing with them.

I checked my phone to see the time, but only to see my Mom's text.

"Let's go honey!"