chapter 4

*Caitlyn's P.O.V*

I checked my phone and got the message from my Mom,"Let's go honey!" My smile turned into a frown. I didn't want to leave. Not now. I sighed and got up. "Well guys, I guess this is goodbye..." I said standing up from the bed. The guys all awed and put on pouty faces. I laughed and said, "Yeeaaa I have to go...just got a text from my Mom."

"Wait...who's your Mom?" Nash asked.

"Joanne Leca," I replied.

The boys' eyes widened. "Joanne Leca's your mom??" Hayes questioned. 

 I didn't know why they were acting like this. Did they know her?

"Um... Yea why?"

"Dude our moms go way back! They've been friends since like what, middle school?" Nash stated.

My mouth dropped. My mom and the Griers' mom were best friends. What have I been living for.

"Oh....I see...I didn't know that...WELL that's surprising...but I guess I have to go. My mom's waiting." I was too surprised.

"Well we didn't even get your number!" Cameron whined.

"Oh yea here I'll write it down."

I grabbed a pen from my bag and they gave me a piece of paper. I wrote my number down and they all put the number into their phones.

I walked to the door hugging each one of them goodbye. It was weird. It felt like I was in one of those scenes where I was moving to a different country and I was saying bye to my closest friends. Was I that important to them? I did just know them for about 5 hours...this is weird. But I was happy that they actually liked me. I felt like they were family friends. I hope we're going to keep in touch in the future.

I told them to keep in touch and all of them agreed.

"Text me," Hayes pointed at me.

"I promise." I really meant it.

"By the way, where do you live?" Nash asks.

"Oh about 7 minutes away."

"Oh I didn't know you lived in this city! I guess I'll see you around." Nash says.

"And I had no idea the Griers lived in this city either." I really was surprised. No wonder I saw familiar places in their vines.

We said our goodbyes and I hugged everyone and of course Hayes was the longest hug. I smiled at the thought and left the room.

I met my Mom and we drove home talking about how she never told me how she was best friends with Hayes' mom. I was texting Hayes the whole time too. He texted me right when I got in my car.

We texted until I got home and I got ready for bed.

Hey we should meet and hang out again. I liked hanging out today.

Yea totally! Lol when are you free? I texted back.

Uuhh... is tomorrow ok?

Yea what time?

I was relieved I had no plans tomorrow. Well I don't usually on the weekends except hanging out with my friends but we already did yesterday.

Maybe meet at Central Glen Park at around 12? You know where that is right?

That place was my favorite. I grew up playing there.

Yea I love that place! Haha alright can't wait:) See you then

Not to mention today was Friday. I was going to see him most of the weekend. That made me excited.

We texted each other goodbye and I got into my bed. Wow what a night.