chapter 16

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

Vanessa and I went to tan after about 30 minutes from the accident. I couldn't thank Nash enough. I could feel how important every moment of my life is now. And now of course I spend my moments on tanning....

I put on my sunglasses and lay down on my stomach next to Vanessa. We talked the whole time. She was so funny and pretty. I could see why Nash chose her out of all the billions of fans out there. We both told eachother the story of how we started dating with the boys. Her story with Nash was adorable.

I felt like Vaness and Nash were like my siblings. So did the rest of the Magcon boys. Cameron was the one who got me into the Magcon boys...I mean his vines.

I instantly fell in love with Cameron after my friends showed me his vines and as I started watching his vines with the other Magcon boys, I fell in love with all of them, but Hayes hit me the most. I still love them all equally. Despite the fact that Hayes is my boyfriend, I have no favorites from all the Magcon boys.

Vanessa and I practically knew all of eachothers secrets now. I loved the fact that I got along with all of the people Hayes loved. I was scared his family and friends would've hated me. I'm seriously so lucky.

We talked for a long time until we both got our breaths knocked out by Hayes and Nash laying flat on top of us.

"H-H-Hayes!" I hissed because I couldn't breath.

"Naaa-N-Nash!" I heard Vanessa squeal.

I heard them both laugh until Hayes lifted a little for me to flip over. I lay flat on my back and Hayes spread his legs to the sides of my hips and put his hands on the sides of my head making me completely trapped under his body.

"Gotcha," he smirked.

I laughed and my eyes went wide open when he stopped his face about a centimeter away from mine.

"You're extremely close..." I acknowledged him jokingly.

He laughed and said, "Now you can't escape."

"I would'nt even try," I smiled.

He chuckled and dived into my mouth. It wasn't a makeout that started slow and soft. He just dived in harshly making me weak. He took control and guided me through his lips. His tongue came rushing in and met mine.

I honestly never did this kind of stuff, ever, in my life. Hayes was my first kiss. He doesn't knoe that. When he got dared to kiss me. My first kiss ever was with Hayes.

My thoughts were rushed with kissing Hayes as I was kissing Hayes. His lips were so soft and gently, but his actions were controlling.

He parts our lips to let us both breath. Our foreheads and noses are still in touch and we were breathing in eachother's mouths.

He out a strand of hair behind my ear and looked me straight in the eye and said, "Sorry."

"What for?" I asked confused.

"Cause I have to do this," he said and parted our bodies and carried me bridal style and ran towards the water.

"No! Hayes but me down!" I yelled and laughed.

He got halfway down the water and dunked me in the water still holding me. I kissed him underwater and we went back up.

He was still carrying me bridal style. I was cold. The water was cold but the sun was beating down on me. Hayes let my legs down but my arms remained wrapped around his neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed my hips.