chapter 12

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

"In 5...4...3...2... HEY EVERYONE! I am here with the lovely magcon family PLUS a lovely new member, Caitlyn." Nash started with the video.

I laughed at him saying I was a new member of their magcon family.

We all waved at the camera.

"So today we will be filming a Q/A (questions and answer) video so please tweet your questions!"

We all got our phones out to see what the questions were.

"Caitlyn! Please read out your question from your phewn!" Cameron said.

I laughed and read out loud, "@nashbae is asking, If you could wake up anywhere on this planet right now, where would it be?"

"CANADA," Matt blurted not even a second after I finished reading the question.

We all laughed and asked him why, "I don't know it was the first place that popped into my head," he laughed.

We spent about an hour filming and when we got done, we waved the camera goodbye and Nash ended it.

"Alright let's get outta here," Hayes got up, grabbing my hand.

"Ooohhh," all of the boys said.

I rolled my eyes and walked out behind Hayes, leading me into his room.

I closed the door behind me.

"Let's go swimming," he pulls me by my waist into his body.

"I'd have to get my bathing suit," I remind him.

"Uugghh just borrow an old one from my mom or something."

"Hayes! I'm not borrowing your mom's swimsuit!" We both laugh.

"Pleeaasse I'll go ask her for one," he pleads with his face inches away from mine.

I sigh as he chuckles and walks out.

He comes back in about 5 minutes later with a plain black bikini and throws it at me as I catch it.

"What if it doesn't fit?" I ask walking into the bathroom.

"You're going naked," he winks at me.

I roll my eyes and close the bathroom door and take my clothes off.

I change into the bathing suit and it fit me perfectly. I was too embarrassed to show my bare skin to Hayes so I spokr through the door, "It fits!"

"Let me see," he replies.

"Uhh..."

"Don't be shy," he laughs.

*Hayes's p.o.v*

I thought it was cute how embarrassed she was to come out. I was already shirtless in my swimsuit.

I get up from my chair as I see Caitlyn walk out of the bathroom in my mom's bikini.

Oh goodness. She looked gorgeous. Her curves stuck out a lot. She picked up her clothes from the ground.

"Where do I?..."

"Oh just put those on the ground right there," I pointed.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She set her clothes down and just stood there uncomfortably.

I laughed. "Stop being so shy. You look gorgeous," I say taking her hand and leading her out the door. I could see her blush from the corner of my eye.

We walk into the room where all the boys are and they all eye Caitlyn.

I clear my throat and say, "We're gonna go to the pool."

"Can I come with?"

"Me too!"

They all shouted.

Caitlyn was just laughing until I said no and lead her downstairs.

I grabbed my penny as she grabbed hers and we skated to the pool.

When we got there, I unlocked the gate with the pool key and we got in. There wasn't anyone here.

"Yay! I love being the only people at the pool," Caitlyn jumps and runs to a chair.

She sets her towel on the chair and layes down on it trying to tan.

I laugh and pick her up bridal style.

"Ah! Hayes put me down! I wanna tan!" She yelps.

I just chuckled and walked towards the water in the deep end.

"HAYES PLEASE NO. LATER. I'LL GO IN LATER," she screams.

I don't listen to her and jump in with Caitlyn still in my arms.

I get out of the water and see her come out gasping for air.

"Hayes!" She pouts.

I chuckle, "Sorry!"

She splashes me and I splash her back starting a water fight until she screams, "Okay! Okay I surrender!" We both laugh.

"Good!" I say as I pull her waist to mine and she wraps her arms around my neck.

I give her a peck on the lips, and then another, leading into a kiss, and then a makeout.

Kissing her felt amazing. She let my tongue slide into her mouth and we kissed until she pulled away and got out of the pool.

"Okay show's over," she says laughing and then laying down on the ground to tan.

I laugh and lay down next to her. Our heads faced each other and she was closing her eyes. I could tell she was drifting off to sleep. I just couldn't stop looking at every feature of her perfect face. She was beautiful. A bit too beautiful.