Chapter 30

I pull on my shoes and storm away from Xavier, who's cringing in pain. I need something to drink. I haven't had any blood for a few days. I turn around to face Xavier and scowl as the burning sensation starts intensifying in my throat. I inhale, attempting to get rid of the fire, when a scent catches my senses. I snap my eyes open and look for the source of the scent. Xavier. I was hoping it would be a sandwich or something, but know, it's Xavier's blood. I internally groan and head over to him as he rubs his cheek that has a red handprint across it.

"I am so sorry Jordan," he mutters, pulling me towards him and into a tight hug, digging his face into my unruly hair.

"I'm sorry for slapping you," I sigh as he pulls me away to an arms length.

"How about the two of us go out tonight? Just you and me," he suggests, his eyes lighting up.

"Sure," I smile as he beams. How the heck does he get his teeth so white? I mean, I have two imperfections on my front two teeth that are white. I unconsciously shut my mouth as to hide the two marks. 

"I'll plan everything, all you have to do is get dressed up an-" he starts rambling before I shut him up by kissing him and pulling back quickly. He blinks before grinning and pulling me back up into a kiss. I grin and pull away from his addictive, soft, and tingly lips. 

"I'll see you later Xavier, we just need to find our way home and I need to apologize to Eliza and Benny for the sudden outburst, why did you do that anyways, I don't swing that way," I question. He runs a hand through his hair while giving me a sheepish grin.

"You may not, but I know that she bats for both teams," he coughs. I look at him blankly.

"So? I have a lot of bisexual friends," I shrug in respond before the burning sensation catches up with me. I start choking on nothing and cough roughly. Xavier's eyes widen and he swears under his breath.

"You haven't drank blood have you? And it's the final week, shit!" he exclaims, patting my back as I wheeze. He hold his wrist up to my mouth and I can feel my fangs elongate and try pushing out and pierce his wrist.

"Go ahead and drink, I'll be fine," he insists, feeling my reluctance. I give into the pull and stick my fangs into his wrist, immediately tasting the best blood I've ever tasted. It pools in my mouth as I greedily gulp it down. Oh my goodness, it's like having candy, warheads, I love warheads. I hear a noise as I take a huge sip, soothing my throat. I pull away once I feel like I've drank enough and feel like I'll make him pass out.

"Jordan," he breaths, his eyes a pitch black. I've never seen them like that before. 

"Mhm?" I mutter as I lick my lips, getting the last of the blood. His eyes zone in on my lips and he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me against him. 

"W-what are you d-doing?" I stutters as his face gets increasingly closer to mine.

"Kissing you," he mutters before pressing his lips against mine feverishly. It takes me a second to notice what's happening before I kiss him back slowly, not knowing what exactly to do. 

"Oooohhhhhhh, get some girllll," Sora calls as she flies down to us, making me jump away from Xavier's loosened grip and blush severely.

"Shut it, where have you been?" I scold, placing my hands on my hips.

"You know, fighting evil, -" she begins before a guy swoops down next to her. An extremely cute guy, but I have Xavier so I don't need to worry about liking him.

"What are you doing George?" Sora groans, and not in a happy way.

"Watching out for my soon to be girlfriend," he teases. Aw, they look so cute together. Oh god, I'm going soft, really soft.

"You may want to take a picture of your face before it's my soon to be target," she hisses in return, elbowing him in the ribs. He seems unaffected as Sora glares at him and continues to beat him, trying to get some sort of reaction out of him. I laugh as she climbs his back and pulls at his black hair. He smirks and lifts Sora off of his back, pulling her in front of him and kissing her on the forehead.

"AHHHH I MUST BURN MY FOREHEAD!" Sora yells, punching George right in the chest before zooming off.

"Ooooh, someone likes Sora," I grin, walking up to George and throwing an arm around his shoulders, making him crouch awkwardly.

"Well, look here George, if you do end up hurting her, I will stuff your face into a vat of acid and cut you up limb by limb," I smile, staring right at him. He gapes at me and Xavier hisses, pulling me back to him.

"M-my name isn't George, it's Ace, everyone in the force calls me by my middle name," he mutters, sagging his shoulders and flying away.

"I want to fly," I state after a moment of staring at the sky. I turn to Xavier and grin.

"I'll take you out at seven, let's head back to the palace and you can get ready with the rest of the girls," he grins with a mischievous look in his eyes. 

"NOOO!, I DON'T WANT TO DRESS UP!!" I yell as Xavier throws me over his shoulder and zooming back to the palace. Shmuglit, I have to dress up. May is probably going to dress me up with Lucy. Well I'm screwed, and Sora is going to mock me for the rest of my life. Fudge nuggets, I'm going to die of embarrassment.

A/N

I HAVE UPDATED! AND WE MADE OVER 100k in a week! You people are awesome! I was thinking of entering the Watty awards and was wondering your opinion, comment below about if you think I should! I can finish this in maybe 70 or so chapters. COMMENT!

Goal is:

400,000 reads!

10,000 votes?

10 comments!??

PLEASE!

Anyways....

Ace is to the side, played by a random person the Sora found ========================================>

So...

BYEZZ

~Anonymous

=)