Chapter 19

^^ Jordan's POV ^^

"Give me back my cotton candy," I hear from the other room. I stuff a spoon of ice cream into my mouth and head into the living room with the tub of ice cream in my arms. I watch as Sora tackles Kyou and starts slapping him.

"Oh, hey Jordan, mind sharing some ice cream?" Sora says as she spots me and stops slapping Kyou.

"Noo huu ih heel," I mutter threw my full mouth and protectively hug the tub.

"Hey Jo- AHH MY EYES!" Jenna halts as she swings into the room. She turns back around and sprints away. I slowly turn back to face Sora and see them about to make out.

"AHHH!!!" I scream as I run down the hallway, dropping my ice cream in the process. Aw, poor ice cream. Xavier and Zach has a meeting with other Alphas today so Kyou is responsible for all of us. I run into someone and they fall. I glance down, preparing to apologize. Once I notice who it is, I no longer want to help them , no, I want to torture them.

"Tiffany, Marie," I snarl at my mum and sister. They don't deserve their titles.

"You will not call me by my name," mum barks as she helps herself and Tiffany up. She scans over my loose shirt and sweats then scoffs. I almost died! I have the right to pig out on ice cream and stay in comfy clothes.

"I can and I will," I hiss, baring my fangs. I've gotten use to being a vampire, it isn't like I need blood everyday, just every few days. Their eyes flash with fear before a smug look overcomes it. I smell Xavier coming down the hall. Yes, I said smell. He walks into the hallway and growls at the rest of my family.

"I want you two out of this palace," he growls lowly. Mum smirks and Tiffany soon follows.

"I can just take Jordan with me," mum smirks smugly, that can be a tongue twister. Smirks smugly smirk smugly, smursmuly.

"Actually, Marie, I am 18, meaning I'm a legal adult and can move out," I snicker as their smirks fall.

"Oh yeah, in that case, is it ok if we put them in the dungeon?" Xavier asks. Their faces pale as guard start marching towards us.

"Sure, it isn't as if they're family," I hiss. The guards grab their arms and that's when the screaming starts. It isn't Tiffany or Marie's at first, no, it's from the other room. I rush into there and see Sora standing on the couch with her fingers forming a cross.

"MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU!" she screams at something on the floor. I walk over to her carefully and look over at what she's looking at on the other side of the couch. It's a.... squirrel.

"Sora, it's a squirrel, not a spider," I say slowly as the small animal stands on its hind legs.

"It's a demon squirrel, it's in its eyes," Sora accuses, glaring down at the poor animal.

"AHH! A squirrel!" Zach jumps as he enters the room. He hops onto a chair and looks at the animal in disgust.

"Do you see the demon in  it too?" I ask him sarcastically.

"No, but it's a squirrel," he whispers, as if the confused animal would hear him.

"Why are people on chairs?" Jenna asks as she enters the room. Great, why don't we just invite Optimus Prime to complete the party.

"It's a squirrel," Zach whispers again.

"Grow a pair and get down," Xavier groans.

"LET US GO!" a screechy voice demands as more people enter the room. Is this some sort of convention?

"I am a princess and I demand that you release me!" Tiffany shrieks. My ears. They have died.

"Where do you want them Prince?" a burly guard asks as he grips Marie's arm firmly.

"In the dungeon, I want to speak with them later," Xavier waves off. The two of them are dragged off kicking and screaming as I slowly turn to face Xavier with a wide smile.

"Can we see the dungeon?" I ask in excitement.

"Nope," he smirks. Danimals.

"Please," I beg. Sora jumps off the couch and runs to me.

"So... what are we discussing?" she asks as she peeks over my shoulder.

"How come humans can't fly," I say sarcastically.

"Really? I was just wondering about that! I mean, birds fly, why can't extremely skinny people?" she responds, not sensing the sarcasm in my voice. I groan and face palm her.

"Could of had a V8," I quote. She glares at me before jumping on my back and gripping onto me.

"Zach! Get down here before I beat you with a spoon!" Jenna orders. Zach groans before jumping off of the couch and running to our little huddle.

"I want to go to the dungeon," I whine. What? I'm a toddler at heart.

"Oooh, I wanna go there!" Sora agrees.

"Me too, please?" Jenna joins. Zach gives in as Jenna gives him her puppy eyes. I use my puppy eyes on Xavier and he reluctantly nods. Lucy and May come down and into the room while I'm in the middl of my victory dance. 

"So... what are we doing?" Lucy speaks up.

"Going to the dungeon," I smile.

"You three have tons of homework since you've missed the first week of school," May warns.

"Oh gosh, I'm going to fail," I groan. Great, my perfect attendance record is already ruined.

"Alright, now let's go to the torture chambers," Sora says with a diabolical laugh. I worry for her sanity at times... But then again, I have no right to worry for her sanity since I can be called mentally instable. I feel a chill run up my spine. Someone is watching us. I swing around and glance out the window. I see a flash of blonde hair before it diasappears. It may just be my imagination. I shrug it off and join the rest of the group as we head through the palace.

A/N

THANK YOU!!!! #40 in Vampire and #188 in Humor! That's a new record for TVM!

And thanks for the 609 votes, you people deserve a fast update

Goal for next chapter:

Still 1.5 million reads

650 votes?

5 comments!

I graduate next week! We have a water rocket project and end of the year project for a bunch of classes! Woohoo..

Marie (Tiffany and Jordan's mum) to the side --------------------------------------------------------->

Anyways...

I think I'll make a update with questions from you that I'll answer, comment below if you have any questions at all.

Byezz

~Anonymous

=)