Chapter 15

Pictures.

My tenth birthday party.

My sweet sixteen.

Everything is here. I flip around the one with the most recent date, today. I stare at the picture of me laughing as Xavier is on the ground. The one problem is that Xavier's face is scratched out. I scan through the multitude of pictures and find that any that would have had Xavier has his face scratched out. I run back to the living room and stare at everyone.

"Come with me," I demand as I turn back and head towards the room. I hear the footsteps of everyone following. I enter the room and motion to the bed.

"What the hell is this?" Xavier asks, anger seeping into his voice as he holds up the most recent picture.

"I don't know who has been taking these and I prefer not being stalked," I shudder. Jenna looks through the pictures with worry and Sora does the same with anger.

"Who the frak is stalking you?" Sora growls angrily.

>>>>> Alpha Hunter's POV <<<<<

I swiftly dash through the woods, making sure to mask my scent. I almost have my Jordan, Xavier is only a small obstacle, one that won't be keeping me away from her for long. Her sister, Tiffany, is a pain in the arse with her whining and trying to get in bed with my guards. I approach the pack house and see my Beta, Luke, waiting for me, looking extremely irritated.

"We have a prisoner," he grumbles before heading into the house. I shrug and head to the basement, following Luke. We approach a cell and I see dark hair hanging in front of some guy's face He looks up once he hears our footsteps. He's gagged and his eyes turn from a brown to a red with fury. Filthy leech.

"What did he do?" I ask Luke. I may seem ruthless, but he has to have done something wrong for me to punish the guy.

"He tried taking my mate from me!" Luke accuses, taking a threatening step towards the leech. His red eyes widen and the gag suddenly breaks.

"She is MY mate! I got to her before you!" he hisses, his fangs bared. I shoot him a warning growl and his fierce gaze flickers to me before returning to my beta.

"Who's your mate?" I ask.

"Sora," they respond in unision. The guy struggles to free his tied hands while he sits in the chair. Sora is Jordan's friend.

"We need you to get to Sora and bring me," I whisper to Luke. He nods silently and leaves the room.

"We'll leave you here for now, you are very lucky that your mate has.... friends that I need," I inform before turning and heading to Tiffany's cell. I enter the cell and shut my eyes as I am blinded by the bright pink color.

"Like it?" a voice purrs. I open my eyes and see Tiffany walking to me.

"I prefer green," I scowl. Green. My little mate's favorite color. I also like her blue eyes and long dark hair and her smile and-

"Why does she have two mates?" Tiffany asks as she clings to my arm. I growl before ripping her std infested self off of me.

"She will only have one, Xavier isn't going to live through this," I growl angrily, punching a bright pink wall.

"Alpha, the informant is here," a guard says, looking nervously between the wall and my fist. I walk out of the cell and shut the door behind me. The only reason that she isn't dead is because she is the only way I can get Jordan to come to me. And the fact that she's my mate's sister. I walk up the stairs with Luke trailing me.