Chapter 52

I wake up with an ache in my left arm and neck, very annoying if you ask me. Not to mention that the white ceiling is also very straining on my eyes.

"Took you longer than I expected," the familiarly annoying voice of Finn appears. I lift my left arm and rub my face, blinking a few times and spotting a pissed off looking Finn on the other side of the completely white and cushioned room. Am I in a crazy person room that's all padded? All I need is a straitjacket.

"Where are we?" I ask, sitting up and yawning. All I recall is a bright light and bam, here I am. Wait, am I dead? Is this heaven? What did I do to have Finn of all people in my heaven?

"The first stage of the Second Chance Sphere. Thanks to you, we've ended up here," he spits with anger. 

"Second Chance Sphere? What?" I question, ignoring the fact that he seems enraged. 

"I was on the last stage! But you just had to go and try reporting me and I have to start all over," he explodes, punching the padded wall in rage. I now understand why the room is padded. 

"What do you mean? You're the crazy person that just broke into my home and ruined my rations!" I fire back. We glare at each other for a few minutes before he finally stops, blowing at the hair that had fallen in front of his face. 

"You were wiped from the memories of those who knew you once you were hit by the transporter," he mumbles, a frown etched onto his face and his voice a bit rougher. I erupt in laughter. There's no way that Lilia or Cole would have all their memories of me wiped in a second, it isn't possible. 

"You're funny," I sigh smiling, rubbing my eyes. 

"We have to go through twenty two stages and survive before we're able to go back. I was there, I made it. I'm back to this shit hole all because of you," he sourly spits, digging his hands into his hair aggressively.

"Geez, calm down. You're taking this joke so seriously," I chuckle, standing up and brushing off my pants, peeling off my still wet jacket and revealing my damp large shirt. 

"Joke? This isn't a fucking joke, Jerry! We're stuck in this hellhole and have to build it up now! And of all people, you're one of my partners in doing so," he snarls, getting to his feet and approaching me. Oh no, I wanted to die in a cool way, not by the hands of a guy who suddenly appeared and decided to mess with me. I hold my breathe and run straight at him. I am not dying without putting up a fight, Finn. Gotta try harder than that. I refuse to freeze up. he loses his balance and I, a girl weighing 180 or so pounds, am on top of him, ready to throw punches. The thing that stops me are two loud thuds followed by groans of pain. 

"Shit," the girl groans, lifting herself off of the floor and running her hand through her red hair. Holy wow she's cute. The freckles sprinkled across her cheeks and nose, the vibrant green eyes and pale skin, not to mention her thinness. Well, she's pretty according to society's standard. The other person happens to be... a guy? I mean, he could be a girl? Maybe they're androgynous? Transsexual? I have no clue. 

"I just wanted to finish that scavenger hunt on my one day off and the next thing I know I see a person with a laser thing and get shot this is not a good day," the other mumbles to them self as they allow their face to sink into the white cushioning of the floor.

The girl notices the position of Finn and myself, raising an eyebrow while a smirk sneaking onto her face. I scramble to my feet, glaring at Finn in the process.

Looks like I'm in a squeeze.

pleasesendhelp

A/N

HOLY CRAP IT HAS BEEN SO LONG

I AM SO SORRY BUT MUCH BLOCK AND I DUNNO MAN

I HAVE TO GO DO VOLUNTEER THINGS SO PLEASE DO COMMENT AND HATE ME FOR BEING A HORRIBLE PERSON

Also, does anyone know about these ad things on phones? Like bro, I don't want to watch an ad after every chapter, and I was wondering if it was happening with this story as well.

Anyways my lovely oreos, 

Have a marvelous weekend and superb holidays

I may or may not write a holiday chapter that is completely off from the story, if you'd like that, please do tell.

Byezz

~Anonymous

=)