Chapter 29

"Benny, where have y- JORDAN!" Eliza begins when she opens the door, before pouncing at me and crushing me.

"Hands off my girlfriend," Xavier half jokes. 

"She isn't your girlfriend," Benny reminds him. I stick my tongue out at him as Eliza drags me into the house.

"Yes she is!" Xavier calls out.

"No I'm not!" I chime in with a smile.

"Oooohhh, we should dye your tips! Like you asked me to at school! I have bleach, blue and red dye," Eliza squeals, draggingn me along with her.

"When did we agree to dye your hair?" Xavier questions, grabbing my hands and pulling me from Eliza's grasp.  He sort of does a spinny thing and I end up against his chest with my arms locked between his chest and me. 

"Uhhhhhhh," I blank out. I feel like I'm being shocked everywhere. I must admit, it's a wonderful feeling.

"NO MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF ME!" Benny yells out as my eyes widen. I didn't even notice that we were getting extremely close. I jerk back and out of his grip and Eliza winks at me as my cheeks flush. Xavier growls at her and pulls me back to him.

"You have to stick next to me, we have to mate within the next few days," he whispers to me. I once again feel the heat rise to my cheeks as he pulls me against him even tighter. Geez, my lungs are going to collapse.

"Shall we begin dying your hair?" Eliza suggests, pulling at my arm. Xavier hisses and his eyes turn a crimson red. Eliza retracts her hand and grabs Benny, dragging her towards the far end of the room.

"Xavier, calm down," I hiss at him. He only hisses back at me and presses me against him before taking off, out of the house. The trees zoom past us and I cling onto Xavier so I don't fall and die. Well, I wouldn't die, but I'd get injured. I yelp as we come to a sudden stop. His eyes are back to the normal blueish color, but still have a ting of red in them. He leans his face closer to mine and I starts leaning back slightly.

"Please just kiss me," he pleads, staring intently in my eyes. My eyes widen and I hesitate. His now purple eyes beg me to kiss him. 

"I-I-I-" I begin before his lips crash against mine suddenly.

 Sora's POV

"Fuck fuck fuckiddy fuck," I mutter as I pace back and forth with Amy and Ethan.

"Fuck is right," Amy sighs, leaning ack and folding her black wings in. 

"Why is Hades releasing some souls anyways!? Did Persephone do something again? That bitch!" Ethan complains.

"Well we have just this state, thank goodness we're split into groups for cerain areas," Amy points out as she picks up her pet puppy, if you can call it that with its missing ear and eye twitch. Is it creepy that Jordan would still find it cute? Yes, yes it is.

"Still! I say we go to hell and give some of those rascals a good lesson," Ethan declares, standing up and summoning Henri whom smiles and nods at me.

"Yes Ethan?" he asks, poofing up a note pad and pencil.

"I need a trident, and the lightning rod from Zeus, And the-" he starts listing off before I jump in.

"We are't going to attack Hades, he'll release all the creatures down there if we do," I remind them.

"Damn it, I was looking forward to giving the bastard a lesson," Amy groans, letting her demon dog go.

"All units report to your designated states, the release will begin soon," a voice calls over the PA. We grab out weapons of choice and head to the main hall where we can all depart. On my way down, I bump into George. The imbicle that can't take a hint. I slip my katana into hiding and scowl as he gives me his pervert grin. It's like that Henry or Chales guy that adores Jordan. And there's some kid that obsesses with Jenna. 

"So, SorSor, how are you?" George asks, sliding up next to me. I internally groan and look up at him. Maybe I can use that mate thing to good use now...

"Good, I found my mate," I inorm him as he takes a sip from his water. His eyes widen and the water spurts out of his mouth. 

"W-what!?" he splutters as he wipes the water off of himself and quickly apologizes to the girl that was standing in front of him.

"Yup, his name is Kyou," I state as his eyes start turning a dark gey. Shit, he's mad. Why the hell did he choose me out of all the girls that are dark angels? I mean, Amy is amazingly pretty with her black hair and red eyes. 

"The gates will be opening in five minutes, please take flight to your own states when the doors do open," the PA announces.

"Did you reject him?" George asks, looking at me intently. What the fuck should I say? I need this dude off of my back.

"I did, after he rejected me," I admit with a sigh. His eyes return to their normal blue color and he smirks. I scowl internally and start pushing my way through the crowd. One thing about there releases, you feel who you sent down come back up. I sigh and wait for the waves of pain to hit me as the gate slowly starts opening. I feel a large pain tear at my insides, my most recent kill. Wait, he shouldn't be out yet, he should be last in line. Fucking shit, the bastard is back. He isn't going to be as open this time. He'll be carful and I'll have to find him before he finds us. Hunter is back.

A/N

I HAVE UPDATED!

I AM NOT DEAD! THANKS FOR THE ALMOST 300K! YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!

Goal is:

325,000 reads

9,250 votes?

7 comments!!!

THANKS!

Byezz

~Anonymous

=)