zero

🎙🎞

        HI. MY NAME IS MACKENZIE. MACKENZIE ZIEGLER. yes the Ziegler as in the same as Maddie Ziegler, the daughter of Melissa Gisoni. you see, my mom is a very famous dancer. ballet dancer to be specific. she is spectacular. when she had kids, more specifically, two daughters, of course she put them into dance class. my sister Maddie turnt out the be just as good as her. she started dancing sia music videos as a kid and trailed her way to success. every one expected me to follow in their footsteps but it didn't work out that well. 

         i love dancing, i do. i'm just not that passionate about it anymore. when people are constantly comparing  you to your mom and sister, you don't enjoy what you are doing as much anymore. but that didn't mean i stopped. mom would never let me quit dancing. she always says "people expect a lot from you Mackenzie. don't let them down okay?". i don't want to let her down so i don't tell her how much i want to quit.

        the plus side to all of this is that through dancing i found my real passion. singing. i love it. whenever i feel stressed or sad, i just have to play my guitar or ukulele and everything gets better. i love songwriting too, it's my way to express everything that i keep bottled up. the only person that knows about this is my sister. if my mom knew she would probably freak out, and therefore this has to be kept a secret. the less people that know the better, not like i know a lot of other people to tell. 

        because my mom is very invested in my dancing, i've always been homeschooled so i could "focus on dance", not what a normal mom would say, huh? well that's all my mom says. my point is, homeschool means no close friends. and therefore no one to share my music with. it's not that i don't know people, i do. it's just, i don't see them all that much since when i'm not studying, i'm dancing.

        well, that all doesn't include Maddie. although i'm constantly compared to her, we have a very strong bond. she gets me because mom puts the same pressure on her that she does on me. she always listens to me and gives the best advice. and when i'm around her, i feel like i can be myself. she is my best and closest friend. but things might change now.

        today i start at my new school. the LA ACADEMY OF ARTS. my mom thought it would be a good idea to enroll me there since her and Maddie will be absent for most of the year due to work. "there you will be better trained" she said. i'm actually excited for the change. getting out of my house, meeting new people. i just hope things turn out well in my new school.

🎙🎞

author's note: hey guys! just a little prologue so you guys understand the plot!! more coming soon! make sure to VOTE and comment💗