vinte e cinco

🎙🎞

mackenzie's pov

           TODAY WAS MINE AND HAYDEN'S FIRST PAS DE DEUX REHEARSAL. and i hadn't given it any thought at all. it had been a day since Ms Green told me she wanted me to sing and that was all i could think about. i was supposed to answer her today but i still wasn't sure about what to do. "good afternoon you two" Ms Raine said. "so, you guys are really strong in contemporary dances, so we are doing one of those" she said looking at us. "i wanted you to choose a topic that you could relate too like i mentioned to you last time" she did? "did you guys think of any songs you could dance?".

          well shit. i didn't even think about this. and dancing becomes a lot easier when you connect to the song. "i did" Hayden said. well at least one of us did "uh Kenzie i chose this one because of you actually. and what you're going through" i immediately knew what he meant. Johnny. "okay, what is it?" "Happier by Ed Sheeran". Hayden did good. that was a very  good song for our situation. "okay, i'm going to listen to it and then i'll get back to you guys" she said. "now just try to think of the concept of the dance and what you want.

          "HOW DID YOU THINK OF THAT SONG?" i asked Hayden after our practice "i don't know. i just thought that yours and Johnny situation would be a good story line i guess. and i searched up Ed Sheeran because his songs are always sad and that came up" "well it's literally perfect" i said smiling at him. i opened our room for us to hang out "i'm sorry i didn't help you with that..." "it's okay you're thinking about the singing thing" he said looking reassuringly at me. sometimes it was freaky how well he knew me. we sat at my bed "i picked a song for that too" he said which made me perk up "you what?" "look i know you're unsure about singing but you should totally do it, so to push you to it i chose this for you".

        he picked up his phone and went on it for a while before a melody started playing. i had never heard that before. "this is called someone you loved" he said "pay attention to the lyrics, you'll identify to it" he said. i closed my eyes to pay attention like he said. i'm going under and this time i agree i guess i kind of liked the way you helped me escape again true. and you're not here to get me through it all, i was getting kind of used to being someone you loved. the rest of the song was a series of me identifying with the lyrics.

       "wow" i said "yeah i know" he said. "i'm going to sing that" i said. he instantly grew a big smile "i'm so proud of you" he said while leaning and hugging me "thank you for everything hay. i love you" "i love you too mack attack" he said while pulling away from the hug. i'm going to sing and confront my mom. finally.

private chat: sista sista💗

little sis🦋
hey mads
i have kind of exciting news

sista sista💗
uhhh is it about johnny?

little sis🦋
not actually
there is going to be a presentation here the 16th
i'm singing

sista sista💗
REALLY
omg i'm so proud of you
you're so talented and finally everyone can see

little sis🦋
im very nervous mads
mostly because of mom

sista sista💗
you'll be fine
if she doesn't accept it then we'll deal w it later, but i'll always support you

little sis🦋
thanks mads❤️
you'll be there right?

sista sista💗
of course baby
seen

johnny's pov

private chat: dad

john
i'll do it

dad
the talent show?
that's great son!

john
yeah i really want too
and i'll sing one of my songs
if that's okay

dad
which one?

john
piece of my heart i think

dad
good choice
i'm very excited!!

john
me too
seen

INSTAGRAM!

liked by johnorlando and others

picsbyhay she can't stay serious for my photo shoot but i'm proud of my bestie <33
tagged kenzieziegler

load comments...

kenzieziegler you're my biggest fan and i love you🖤🖤
          — haysummerall i love you🖤
laurenorlando she is so gorgeous
liked by picsbyhay
annieleblanc proud of what?
           — haysummerall uhh kenzieziegler
           kenzieziegler getting wendy darling of course🥰
brynnrumfallo ahhh she is my baby and i'm a proud mom
           — kenzieziegler i love you
load more comments...

🎙🎞

author's note: hey guys! my first session of testes just ended. i'm going to try and finish this book in the next week. i've already started my next one.
THANK YOU GUYS FOR SO MUCH SUPPORT FOR THIS PAST DAYS!
love you too much
make sure to VOTE and comment
goal: 14 votes