vinte e seis

🎙🎞

narrator's pov

TODAY WAS THE DAY EVERYONE HAD BEEN WAITING FOR. the presentation. Johnny had arrived the day before but didn't contact anyone because he wanted to surprise them. Mackenzie, Hayden, Brynn and Asher had rehearsed tirelessly for the Peter Pan performance. turns out Brynn does the perfect Tinker Bell and Asher and Kenzie are really good as fake romantic partners. other than that, Hayden and Kenzie  were also anxious and proud of their dance. after weeks of sessions with Ms Raine, they had finally perfected it. it was good, so good Mackenzie felt emotional every time she performed it. adding to that, the brown haired girl was nervous for her singing performance. after that day when she decided to sing, she had been to multiple rehearsals. she loved the song Hayden picked. it was so deep and her voice sounded beautiful in it.

she also was very apprehensive about people's reactions. no one knew she was singing other then Brynn, Hayden and her sister. she thought about telling Johnny, but knowing him he would probably want to be here and he couldn't leave tour like that. she was especially nervous about what her new friends would think about it. it mattered more to her than what her mom thought. sure, she was scared of Melissa's reaction, but her opinion didn't matter to Kenzie as much as Lauren and Annie's did.

to sum it up, there was a lot going on on this particular day. a lot more then they had imagined. Johnny thought he was going to perform and see his friends. he didn't know he would get the chance to see Mackenzie sing. Kenzie knew she had a whole lot of acts that day. but what she didn't expect was an act from the boy she loved. Lauren, Annie and Asher don't have a clue as to Kenzie's singing. Hayden and Brynn are probably the more prepared ones. their only surprise was Johnny being here.

this day was bound to be the most emotional one yet.

mackenzie's pov

TODAY IS THE 16TH. it may be a normal day for some, but for me, it could be the day that changes my life for good. if it all works out i can pursue a singing career i kept thinking. i was very nervous. the agenda for today was: first the Peter Pan performance in the morning, then second the pas de deux with Hayden and finally in third place, my song. one misstep today could lead to a whole lot of bad things, so there is a lot at stake.

          "Mack, did you eat?" Hayden asked me as we had just finished our last rehearsal of Peter Pan. "uh no. too nervous" "Kenzie you can't do that. you have a lot going on but you have to eat" said my blonde best friend "come on" she grabbed my hand before dragging me to the cafeteria. we sat at our table and Hayden showed up a couple of minutes later with food for all of us "eat!" Brynn sternly said "i'm too nervous guys" i complained to both of them "not eating will do you no good. eat". they were right. we spent some time eating and just relaxing before the performance.

          "all dancers, one and a half hours to the show, get ready". we looked at each other and got up for our rooms to get ready before getting into costume. i guess the craziness is beginning.

johnny's pov

          I ARRIVED YESTERDAY NIGHT. i didn't talk to anyone because i wanted my performance to be a surprise. now i was heading for the school. the Peter Pan show was soon and i wanted to see it. well mostly i wanted to see Mackenzie. i missed her so much. sure tour had been so fun, but it just made me realize how much these people mean to me. not just her, but Asher, Annie, Lauren, Hayden and Brynn too. they were my family and being apart so long was hard.

          i had to sit all the way in the back and wear a cap so no one would recognize me. i didn't want to ruin the surprise. the lights turned off to indicate the show was starting. on center stage, there she was. the beautiful brunette i fell in love with. throughout the whole show all i could look at was her. she was so gracious and pretty. she danced beautifully and it just made me so proud to see her there. the show was very entertaining. i couldn't take my eyes off stage for a second. they all did a great job telling the story. when it finished the whole crowd gave them a standing ovation. it was beautiful. all of them were beautiful. i saw Mackenzie, Hayden, Brynn and Asher hugging tightly. when they pulled away i saw her eyes connect with mine. shit shit she can't know i'm here. i immediately sat down. let's just hope she didn't see me.

INSTAGRAM!

liked by johnorlando and others

kenzieziegler she came to see me perform🥰
tagged maddieziegler

load comments....

maddieziegler YOURE ALREADY DOING SO GOOD💗
kenzieziegler i love you mads
johnorlando wish i could b there
kenzieziegler i swear i just saw u on the audience
laurenorlando what?
brynnrumfallo pretty babies
liked by kenzieziegler and maddieziegler
melissa my beautiful daughters
haysummerall mackenzie get off your phone and come rehearse!!!
kenzieziegler you called me mackenzie it's bad
load more comments...

🎙🎞

author's note: heyyy! new chapter hehehe
make sure to VOTE and comment
goal: 12 votes