catorze

🎙🎞

narrator's pov

MEANWHILE AT THE SCHOOL, JOHNNY FELT LONELY. he wanted to hang out with Mackenzie, but for some reason she was ignoring him. she is very confusing he thought. he decided to do what she suggested and go hang out with Asher. so he left his room and walked a couple doors down to his best friends dorm. he knocked on the door and waited a couple of seconds. inside, a very scared Hayden fell off the bed. he was very tired and soon realized he probably fell asleep while watching a movie with Kenzie. although she wasn't there anymore.

        he remembered the knock and headed for the door, opening to find Johnny Orlando. "uh hey" Hayden said "if you're looking for Kenzie i don't think she is here anymore" he rubbed his eyes. it didn't even cross Hayden's tired mind that his roommate was the dude's best friend. "uh, no i was looking for Asher" he said clenching his jaw. he was mad Kenzie was here. she wouldn't hang out with him, but with Hayden she would. "oh, i don't know where he is. he left early" Hayden said. "okay thanks" Johnny said bluntly. he was mad.

        "you know, she likes you a lot. she is just scared you'll hurt her again, so she keeps pushing you away. she knows that if she is alone with you she'll give in, so she avoids it. but you're a good guy and u want you two to be happy. so just give her time and don't hurt her again or we'll have a problem". Hayden's speech made Johnny turn around and scoff. "why are you telling me that? don't you like her too?" he spat out. Hayden looked chocked before he started laughing uncontrollably. "wait what" he asked in between laughs "i thought you two liked each other or something" Johnny confessed, now embarrassed. "no, no! we are just best friends. we could never, dating pas de deux is totally frowned upon. and i like someone else i guess" Hayden completed.

        "oh... s-sorry" the green eyed boy said "it's okay. we get that a lot. but it's not true" the other one responded. "but seriously Johnny, she is a very sweet girl. and she deserves to world, anyone can see that. if you like her like i think you do, respect her time. she'll come to you at some point" "i'll think about that. thank you" the blonde hesitated "and for the record i do like her a lot" he finished turning around to leave yet again but Hayden stopped him "hey, do you want to uh maybe hang out? Kenzie abandoned me and you can't find Asher..." Hayden asked unsure if it was a good idea. Orlando turned around before saying "sure" and entering the room.

"so, who do you like? maybe i can help you" he asked making conversation with his new friend. are we even friends? "you could definetly help me" Hayden mumbled silently so the other boy in the room wouldn't hear it. but he did. "then tell me!" Johnny said "you heard that?" "yep, so are you going to tell me?". he was very intrigued to know who the curly headed boy liked "uh, maybe another day. right now i'm not even sure of my feelings" he confessed "it's cool dude. if you need help, tell me" "thanks Johnny".

they stayed silent for a bit before Johnny suggested "wanna play basketball?" "yeah sure". that moment marked the beginning of a very unexpected but amazing friendship.

narrator's pov

THE GIRLS ARRIVED AT THE SCHOOL WHILE THE SUN WAS CLOSE TO SETTING. that gave Kenzie and idea. "hey guys, wanna watch the sunset?" she suggested. it was something she always did with Maddie, and she enjoyed a lot. "that's actually a great idea. we can get snacks and pillows and blankets and maybe even bring our computers to watch movies after" Annie said enthusiastically "oh, we can go to the roof, it be perfect there" Lauren completed "should we invite the boys?" Kenzie asked thinking that she had promised Johnny they could all hang out when they got back "yeah, i think that's a good idea" Annie said smiling.

Brynn said "okay, me and Kenzie will grab some blankets and pillows. you guys grab snacks and maybe one of your computers and we'll meet there in 10. i can text Hayden" "i can text Johnny i guess" Mackenzie said blushing "i'll tell Asher then" Annie said. they all went their separate ways to get what they needed.

as for Hayden and Johnny, they finished their basketball game a while ago, showered and got changed. they were just talking when Asher arrived to join the party. they were in the middle of a conversation when all their phones buzzed. one after the other.

JOHNNY
private chat: ziegzag💐

ziegzag💐
heyyy we are back !!
and we are going to watch the sunset on the roof :))
we are grabbing snacks and blankets and stuff
wanna join??

johnny tampa🏖
heyy
yeahhh sure :))
do i need to bring anything?

ziegzag💐
if you have any extra pillows and blankets please!
meet you there in 10 ok?

johnny tampa🏖
okay !
seen

HAYDEN
group chat: the golden trio❤️

brynnyboo🧸
hayyy
we are watching the sunset on the roof
come join us

winterall❄️
we as in...

brynnyboo🧸
me kenz annie lauren
and we invited you johnny and asher i think

winterall❄️
okayy!! i be there w the guys
and i'll bring food ig

mack💃🏻
bring your computer too
it has a big screen hehe

winterall❄️
yes ma'am
seen

ASHER
private chat: angel grace💛

angel grace💛
ashhh
we are watching the sunset come with

the real angel 💛
okayyy
i'm coming soon with the boys love <33
seen

MACKENZIE WAS EXCITED. she loved watching sunsets and the people she was about to do it with made it even better. above all of them, Johnny. she liked him, and although she still wasn't ready to be alone with him with their friends there, she felt comfortable. and she wanted to be around him. close to him. she felt the urge to hug him. and he did too.

this was bound to be a special night. but that's a story for another time.

🎙🎞

author's note: hey guys! first THANK YOU FOR 100 VOTES. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME🥰  second, new chapter for you. i'm going to try my best to post AT LEAST once a day. but it depends on my schedule. make sure to VOTE and comment. i love u🧸
goal: 6 votes