vinte e sete

🎙🎞

mackenzie's pov

WE HAD JUST FINISHED THE PETER PAN SHOW. it was amazing. it was weird dancing most of the time with Asher as my pas de deux, but it was also fun. the fact the all my closest friends from dance were the main characters was just amazing. as we finished the act i turned to the crowd to look for Maddie and i swear i saw Johnny. "guys, i swear to god i just saw Johnny out there" i told my three friends as we exited the stage. "he's still on tour Kenz. not possible" Asher was the first one to reassure me. "okay then. i must be seeing things".

we had about an hour to freshen up before our last rehearsal for the pas de deux and thirty minutes after that for the actual performance. as Brynn and Asher were done with their performances for the day, they decided to go get ready to watch the rest of the shows. me and Hayden went to grab something to eat before freshening up for rehearsal. we got to the cafeteria and surprisingly it was dark. "what's going on?" Hayden asked. as soon as we entered the lights turned on and in the middle of the room stood Lauren. she was wearing a really pretty but simple outfit. "go to her" i told my curly headed best friend. and he did. he was still in his costume, which made the scene quite funny. i stayed a little behind, curious as to what was happening.

"hey Laur, what all this?" he questioned confused. she seemed nervous. actually, she was nervous. i has gotten pretty close with Lauren and i knew her well enough to see that. "so, i know the boy normally asks i guess but i just couldn't wait for you to do it anymore. and i also know that this is supposed to be a huge romantic act, but that's so unlike us i just, wanted it to be simple" she stopped rambling and took a deep breath "will you be my boyfriend?" she asked as calmly as she could. i was chocked. Lauren was not a bold person, so i never expected her to do that. neither did Hayden by the looks of it. he was quiet for a while. Lauren noticed me there and looked at me desperately. i could read the fear in his eyes. i cleared my throat and Hayden came back to his senses. "uh sorry!" i couldn't see his face as his back was facing me, but i was sure he wore a big smile "yes, yes i'll be your boyfriend" he said leaning in to kiss her.

they were such a sweet couple. and i was happy for them. as soon as they pulled apart i ran over to hug them "oh my god that was so cute" i said "it was. but i wanted to do that" Hayden said with a pout. me and Lauren just laughed at him "you took too long silly" she said pecking his lips. "now you two let's eat before your performance" Lauren said dragging us to a table full of food. i was amazed.

this day had just started and there was a lot more happening then i imagined.

johnny's pov

THE HOUR AND A HALF BETWEEN THE PETER PAN SHOW AND THE OTHER PERFORMANCES LASTED AN ETERNITY. i had to wait alone, in my dad's office so i wouldn't risk being seen. when the time finally came i went back in to the theater. music was the last one to perform. first it was photography. the chosen students had to show a film of what they were working at basically. then acting. they did simple and short scenes. there was also a play, but that was on a separate day. then dance, in which Hayden and Mackenzie were in. finally, music. i asked my dad to be the last one on stage, but he said that someone else would have to be last. i didn't know who it was tho.

the photography and acting performances went by really fast. mostly because i wasn't paying attention. i was too nervous for the time i was going to sing. now it was dance. for this program i was a bit more aware, expecting my girl to show up. it took a bit tho. finally she was announced. "now, we have our pas de deux performance. here are Hayden Summerall and Mackenzie Ziegler" my dad said. a melody started playing and it took me a while to recognize it. Happier. the lyrics to this song were intense. Mackenzie and Hayden showed up in the stage wearing all white. they started dancing and i could see how they related to the music. how she related to the music.

          was this about me? is this how she has felt ever since i left? i kept asking myself while watching them. it was beautiful. and touching. every single person in the audience could fell what they were trying to transmit. with all the turns, and tricks. every time they touched they told the story. i always knew they were connected, but seeing them dancing together just chocked me because they were way more connected then i thought. i had never seen them dance together before, but now i knew why they were chosen. as it ended, every one stood up to clap once again. i saw a lot of people crying, one of them was Mackenzies mom, a couple rows in front of me. i never thought i see that. they hugged for a while before bowing for the audience.

          i was still thinking about the song. was it about me. "hey, John, you need to go backstage" i heard my mom say besides me. "oh okay" i got out of my thoughts and headed backstage. this is it. i hope Kenzie sees this.

INSTAGRAM!

liked by laurenorlando and others

haysummerall can you guys believe this cutie is my GIRLFRIEND💜💜
tagged laurenorlando

load comments...

kenzieziegler YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE
haysummerall thanks mack🥰
annieleblanc what i cant believe she is the one that asked YOU
haysummerall shut up leblanc
johnorlando WHAT????
haysummerall oops...
laurenorlando you're the cutest uwu💗💗
haysummerall no you are💜
brynnrumfallo FINALLY CUTIES😍
liked by laurenorlando and haysummerall
load more comments...

🎙🎞

author's note: hey guys! i'm like SO EXCITED for my next book. do you guys prefer Hayden and Bella or Hayden and Lauren?
also thank you so much for all your support💗💗 love you
make sure to VOTE and comment
goal: 15 votes