treze

🎙🎞

        IT WAS NOW SATURDAY. Mackenzie had talked to Lauren and Annie a couple of times after that day. she actually liked them a lot. with Johnny, things were good. they were friends, for his dismay. but they were going well. and slow. just like Mackenzie wanted. they saw each other mostly every day, but they barely hung out alone. which made Johnny very frustrated.

        Mackenzie was in Hayden's room, in their usual position watching a movie. only Hayden had fallen asleep. her phone buzzed so she decided to check what it was.

IMESSAGE!
unknown added you and unknown to GIRLIES💗

unknown
hey kenz! it's lauren here

unknown
and annie

kenz🧸 changed unknown to lolo🦋
kenz🧸 changed unknown to anns💫

kenz🧸
hey guys!!
wassup

lolo🦋
soo, me and annie are going shopping today since it's saturday

anns💫
and we wanted to invite you to come with

kenz🧸
ohh! yeah i'd love too
can i invite my friend too?
she loves shopping

lolo🦋
yeah of course
add her here

kenz🧸
okayy thanks

kenz🧸 added brynnyboo🧸 to the chat

brynnyboo🧸
hola soy dora
not really, i'm brynn

lolo🦋
im lauren :))

anns💫
annie !!

brynnyboo🧸
OH OH johnny's friends
well hello there nice to meet you :))

kenz🧸
my friends now too!! and yours
we're going to the mall, wanna come?

brynnyboo🧸
is that even a question
yess!!!
are you still at hayden's kz?

kenz🧸
yep, he fell asleep tho

anns💫
wanna meet there?
me and lauren know where it is because of asher

brynnyboo🧸
suure!! i'll be there in 5

kenz🧸
can you bring me my wallet and my jacket please

brynnyboo🧸
yes love
seen

private chat: johnny tampa🏖

johnny tampa🏖
heyy kenz

ziegzag💐
hola muchacho

johnny tampa🏖
idk what the means but
wanna hang today?

ziegzag💐
opsies
im going out w annie, lauren and brynn

johnny tampa🏖
wait what
you've known them for a full two days and they are already stealing you from me😡

ziegzag💐
sorry boy
it happens

johnny tampa🏖
but your MY friend

ziegzag💐
HAHAH you're cute when u are jealous

johnny tampa🏖
oh so i'm cute now😏

ziegzag💐
not the point
we can all hang when me come back

johnny tampa🏖
b-but...
i wanted to hang w only you :((

ziegzag💐
sorry, it's just we made plans already
go hang w asher or something
i gtg byee

johnny tampa🏖
bye then
text me when you get back
seen

narrator's pov

THE GIRLS MET IN FRONT OF THE BOYS ROOM. Mackenzie heard a knock on the door and quickly got off the bed. she kissed Hayden's forehead and left. "hi guys" she whispered "why are you whispering?" Lauren questioned whispering "Hayden is asleep. he stayed up doing some photography project so he is tired" "oh okay" Lauren said, blush threatening to show in her cheeks. Hayden is cute! imagine him sleeping.

"so, what's up with you two?" Annie asked. "what do you mean?" Kenzie asked confused "are you two together?". Brynn and Kenzie immediately looked at each other and started laughing so hard. Lauren and Annie were just confused. after a while Kenzie catched her breath and said "me and Hayden. never" "wait what?" Annie asked confused "we don't like each other. we are just best friends. and he likes someone else" she reassured her. "the real question is what's up with her and Johnny" Brynn said making Kenzie's eyes go wide "Brynn, shut up" Mackenzie said slapping her friend and walking away, being followed by the rest.

"you look like a tomato" Lauren pointed out making the others girl laugh. at this point they were already in Brynn's car. "just get in" the brunette said frustrated. "you know, he likes you. a lot" Annie informed her "he does" Kenzie asked looking at the backseat where Johnny's friends were. "yep" Lauren said. "i like him too" Kenzie confesses blushing. "he thinks you don't since you keep avoiding him" Annie revealed. Brynn looked at Kenzie reassuringly. "it's just. i-i". Kenzie couldn't explain herself. "he hurt her when he didn't talk to her. she felt like he was embarrassed of her. and now she is scared to be hurt again. and she thinks that being alone with him is too risky" Brynn said while driving. she knew Kenzie wouldn't be able to.

        the girl in the passenger seat smiled at her best friend next to her, thankful that she explained because she wouldn't be able to do it herself  "yeah that's is exactly it" she confessed sighting loudly. "Johnny is a good guy Kenz. if he hurt you, it wasn't intentionally" Annie said "i know, i just need time to trust him again. i don't want to be mean" the girl confessed worried. what if his friends hate me for that "it's okay. take your time, trust is important" Lauren said.

        the rest of the day consisted of the girls talking and shopping. at 5 pm they decided to go home. Kenzie was the happiest she has been in a while. she is so grateful to have met so many amazing people at this school. even though a lot happened, it brought good things.

🎙🎞

author's note: hey guys! second chapter since i barely posted this weekend! are you guys watching the teen choice awards? john just performed and he was AWESOME. make sure to VOTE and comment. love🥰
goal: 6 votes