1

Gregory's POV 

"What! What do you mean we have to go to south park because some dumb mayor died!" Christophe screamed in frustration. "Sir I believe what Christophe is trying to say is why would you send us to a simple murder that could be solved by the police." I correct nugging Mole. "I mean for fucks sakes we killed people before and you want us to solve a stupid murder!" He continues to scream. I kick him under the table telling him to calm down. " Men I have my reasons for what I do and all you have to do is find a killer. Think about it as a vacation if you will."  

I notice Moles about to go off again so I stand up and grab him by the hand and drag him towardsthe office door. "Yes sir we will be right on it" I say leaving the office. Once outside the office I still didn't let go of the moles hand and continued to drag him to my sleeping courters. I finally let go of his hand as I close the door. "Why the hell are we in here!?" Christophe yelled. "Will you be quiet. I came in here to talk about the mission." "Oh yeah about that why did you agree to do it!" 

"Look I thought it would be a easy mission. I know how stupid it is but if the general wants us to do it it must be pretty important."  He sighs. "I hate you..." "aww thank you!" I say grinning. " Oh come on it can't be that bad!" Is at proudly. "Sure but if I die your coming down with me." "Deal!"

Writers note

Hello and welcome to my new story! This will be uploaded as often as I can. And as always...

Bye peeps!

Word count: 304