random shitpost take #999

How the characters would die, parody:

Gempa: Burning himself out because Blaze left the kitchen in complete smoulders one too many times.

Halilintar: Blushing has caused his body temperature and his brain to overheat. Now he's dead.

Taufan: Flying in the sky and laughing, then a bird yeeted itself into his throat and he choked to death. He died before he hit the ground.

Blaze: The restaurant only serves spicy food... They're in India. He died due to starvation.

Ais: All the beds in the world had been destroyed and water and ice has been evaporated due to global warming. He has no place to sleep therefore life has no point.

Thorn: Was playing with Cattus. Bellbot accidentally activated his powers, which caused Cattus to grow. When Thorn tried to get his attention, Cattus stepped on him.

Solar: Was mixing in a lethal chemical while leaving the window open. The sun reflected from the windows and got into his eyes, which caused him to pour the wrong concoction that led to a massive explosion.

***

Elementals' Last Words:

Gempa: I leave my sacred ladle to you. Bring forth the holy days of dinner and don't kill your siblings.

Halilintar: For the last time, protagonists don't die and therefore I am not Pikachu, who is a protagonist.

Taufan: Aw man. Do you think whoever stabbed me is gonna get his sword back? Does he want it back? I'm keeping it. (Dies)

Blaze: I'm going to a place where there's plenty of chicken and no spicy food. It's called heaven.

Ais: Shoot, I slept my life away.

Thorn: I'm gonna reincarnate as a unicorn and stab my killer with my pink, glittery horn that shoots rainbows.

Solar: Potassium. (K)

***

Elementals as Memes:

Gempa: I work twelve hours a day to be this poor.

Halilintar: You have yee'd your last Haw.

Taufan, to a cookie on the ground: You! You were the CHOSEN ONE!

Blaze: I became a dentist because I can make little children scream. And as a normal doctor, you can't do that.

Ais: I have this headache that comes and goes. (Halilintar walks in.) Here it is again.

Thorn: I went into college getting straight A's, now I'm not even straight at all.

Solar: I haven't lost my virginity because I never lose.

***

Gempa: Go fuck yourself.

Halilintar: Fuck me yourself, you Coward.

Gempa: Gladly.

Halilintar:

Gempa:

Halilintar: WAIT NO-

***

GaLoafey: Dom Hali x Solar.

Scar: Dom Solar x Hali.

Gail:

Scar:

Civil War Intensifies

***

Evolution of nicknames for the group chat:

Kaz - Kazie

Glace - Glacie

Lax - Laxative, Laxie

Gail - Gei, Gailie, Geyyyyyy

Scarlet - Sar, Sarlet, Scarlie, Scar

Karensa - Rensie, Karen (where's plankton?)

Manyee: Mom, Manyeet, Mother