A cute(?) sibling au

So in this AU, not all of them are siblings. They're friends, but some of them are related.

Tanah (17) is Petir's (16) older brother. 

Api and Air are twins. (15)

Angin (17) is Daun's (9) older brother.

Cahaya (8) is forever alone-- //b I T c H  s L a P P e D//

Cahaya and Daun are childhood friends (Cahaya at 5 and Daun at 6). Daun had to move away because of his family's business.

Petir:

Petir is annoyed by Tanah's overprotective behavior. At times, he even lashes out at Tanah during his breakdancing practice because of him fussing too much, but he apologizes at night.

He was once kidnapped at the age of 9 for ransom by someone close to him, but he's recovered. From that day onwards, he was solemn and isolated himself from everyone.

This is probably why Tanah is over-protective.

Yeah he's a professional breakdancer.

Tanah:

Tanah cares deeply for Petir, even if the guy can be a total Tsundere without the dere at times. He worried his head off when Petir was kidnapped.

Since he was young, he was shouldered with the responsibility of taking care of Petir because their parents abandoned them in an orphanage. He wanted to protect Petir from harm, but because of the kidnapping incident, Petir drifted away from everyone. Not even Tanah can understand him completely.

Tanah is a teen skilled in leadership and a trustworthy person. He is level-headed and doesn't let the situation affect him.

Cahaya:

Since he was young, he was forced into studies as he is extremely gifted in academics. He had no time for playing or for the children his age, having only books to spend his days. That was until Daun came and played with him, but Daun moved away without warning.

This led to Cahaya's occasional despondent personality and his need of isolating himself from everyone else.

Cahaya is the smartest person around. He's the walking encyclopedia. This leads to him being over-confident at times and sometimes downright arrogant and self-centered.

Angin:

Being Daun's older brother, he shares the same carefree and playful trait with him. Both of them were inseparable, and Angin always likes to bring Daun out on his skateboard or bike. Both of them enjoy the great outdoors and resents being restricted.

This also leads to his spontaneous personality. He breaks the rules but doesn't at the same time. He is the definition of a technicality. Despite his attitude, he's average in his studies.

He is also skilled in skateboarding and anything required physical footing balance. He tries to breakdance like Petir, but fails every hand movement.

Daun:

Being a total cutie pie, he is often not taken seriously. This annoys him at certain times, but most of the time, he actually enjoys and abuses his charm to get Angin to bring him on a ride outside.

Daun spends a lot of time in nature. Whether it be in the backyard or the park, the first place you could find him is him located on top of a tree. Don't ask how he got up there because kids don't have fukin wings--

Like his older brother, Daun posesses a tremendous amount of balance when it comes to skysports. Whether it be swinging from a rope or walking the tightrope, he excels at them.

Api:

Since their mother abandoned him and Air on the streets, they were adopted by a single-dad family at the age of 8. They had next to no money and they were poor. Despite this, both of them surprisingly excelled at school, using each other as a rival to surpass.

Both Api and Air are perfect gymnasts, but Api screwed that and turned his interest towards breakdancing. He currently is under Petir's hell-like training.

Api is skilled in deciding in last minute moments and flexible. He may not swim as well as his brother, but he is a violent dancer.

Air:

Air is constantly exhausted both emotionally and physically because of their family's finance. He and Api always brings back prize money from their competitions, but it's not rare for them to get part-time jobs to support the household. Unlike Api, Air does not have a stress-relief activity but sleeping, which he always gets during at the most random moments.

Being a gymnast, ballet dancer, underwater ballet dancer and many more others, he is always relaxing and holds no violence in every move. Despite this, he is blunt and straightforward, unlike Api, who can't get to the point even after blabbering for five minutes. 

Without a doubt, Air gets along with Petir and Cahaya the best because of their non-clashing personalities and their self-destructive methods of isolating themselves.