Sibling AU!

My own version

My own version...

- Boboiboy is a Lance Corporal at TAPOPS. He rarely returns home.

- At first his "brothers" were personalities of his elements, but when their spiral out of control, they had manifested their physical bodies of different ages.

- So technically Boboiboy is their mother

- His brothers had used and taken most of his second tier element power away to create bodies, so Boboiboy only has his first tiers. He can no longer achieve second tier or above.

- His brothers have powers according their elements.

- Sometimes it gets awkward because Quake acts like everyone's mom. Boboiboy's just sitting next to him at the dining table laughing his ass off.

- Boboiboy's parents doesn't come home at all, but they send tons of money. They just live on their own.

- His brothers doesn't join TAPOPS. They stay and protect the earth.

- Everyone has their own room but Leaf and Solar. They prefer to share a room and Leaf does have his own room, but he would rather sleep with Solar.

- Leaf is the only brother that can't hang on to his second tier element. The only time he becomes Thorn is when he's mad or sad. He can't control it yet.

- Which is never.

- Solar is a genius.

- No surprise to be honest...

- Thunderstorm, Quake and Cyclone go to school together after filing "north certificates" and IDs. Reactions were priceless, but they got their way.

- Thunderstorm and Cyclone share the same class.

- Blaze and Ice are the best team up duo but the worst enemies.

- Even when Boboiboy comes back from TAPOPS he spends half his time separating them from fights.

- Solar and Thorn are the cutest siblings ever.

- Quake is more popular than Boboiboy during Mother's Day.

- Boboiboy doesn't mind. He even helps Thunderstorm and Blaze with their mother's day gift.

- Ice just does not care all the time.

- Boboiboy is dating Fang.

- Yaya and Ying are dating.

- Gays here lesbians there.

- BUT THERE IS NO INCEST/SELFCEST OR WHATEVER CREEPY SHIT

- No one knows about Boboiboy's brothers. Not even Fang.

- Boboiboy, Quake and Thunderstorm are the victims of Blaze and Thorn's pranks. Thorn was looped into it.