forty-seven

Forty seven - The Night Before

~Mature content
~Music highly recommended

I watched Xander through my eyelashes as he ghosted his fingers over my stomach. He rested his chin just underneath my breast. I shivered, thighs pressing together when his fingers just barely grazed my nipple.

He hummed lazily as he stared up at me, eyes scanning every inch of my face. I blushed bright red, reaching down and brushing my fingers through his dark, luscious hair. When I tugged it gently he sighed and then propped himself up to press his lips to mine.

Surprised, I let out a quiet squeak before kissing him back, opening my mouth to let his tongue meet mine. He inhaled sharply through his nose before finally using his hand to pry my legs apart and then settling himself down between them.

I pulled away when I felt his member press against my stomach. He grabbed my right leg and circled it around his hip. He adjusted himself just barely and then eased himself down so that his length pressed right against my pussy lips. "You're such a good girl for me."

I could feel how hot and slick his girth was as it rested against me. When he suddenly bucked his hips, his length slid against me, pressing against my clit. I let out a choked moan. At this point, I had completely recovered from my previous orgasm and was more than ready to have another mind-blowing experience.

He bucked his hips again and it almost drove me mad. He had barely done anything and I was already a writhing mess underneath him.

He chuckled teasingly when he noticed how eager I was. He sighed as he pressed his hips down against me a little harder, adding more pressure to my sensitive clit.

"Xander," I warned.

He ran his tongue along my earlobe before whispering in my ear. "Tell me what you want this time, Ophelia."

I arched my back slightly and then shuddered when my breasts pressed against his hard chest. "I want you to fuck me."

I jerked when he suddenly reached down and circled his thumb around my bundle of nerves. I grabbed his wrist, urging him to stop, but he continued to move his thumb as if my hand wasn't even there.

My eyes threatened to flutter close but I forced myself to look down at him. He was watching up at me with lust. Knowing how much he liked seeing me like that only seemed to heighten the pleasure.

"Xander, please stop," I begged breathlessly.

I was relieved when he did stop and instead popped his thumb into his mouth to taste me.

"You want me to fuck you, Ophelia?"

I nodded, swallowing. "Yes."

He growled before reaching down again. I held my breath when I felt the tip of his cock rub against my opening. "You're so wet for me. You smell delicious too." Xander smirked as he teased me. Whenever it felt like he would push himself into me, he would pull back and watch my frustrated face with amusement. Stupid bastard.

I inhaled sharply when he suddenly sheathed himself into me without warning, burying himself deep within me. I squeezed his arms hard as I pressed my eyes shut. "Wait," I spoke.

He kissed my jaw as he stilled his movement. I shifted a little, trying to adjust myself to his size. His member was undoubtedly bigger than average and it was going to take some getting used to. On top of that, I hadn't been intimate with anyone in so long.

"Fuck," I breathed out before bucking my hips.

The feeling of being filled was so wonderful and I was lost in lust almost immediately.