Chapter 2

Original Cover at the side by WrittingNinja! <3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don’t know how long, but I was standing in a white room. I wasn’t sure it was even a room. There weren’t any doors or windows or even corners. Everything was just white.

And then it hit me. This has to be a dream. How do I know this is a dream? Because I couldn’t control my body. I knew what it was doing, I just couldn’t command it. I was walking towards a speck of black and it was getting closer and larger. But it wasn’t my speed that caused the speck to grow. It was the speed of the black spot.

Soon, I was engulfed in darkness as the dot passed by me, leaving only black. I looked around in shock and a pale, white hand suddenly appeared from the shadows. I knew this was definitely I dream, because if a random hand just reached for me from out of nowhere, I would’ve smacked it away. But I didn’t.

I just watched with wide eyes as the hand grasped my wrist. The feel of cool lips pressing against the palm of my hand made me gasp and shiver. Then a guy started appearing from the shadows, and it was his hand that holding onto me.

I couldn’t see his face. For some reason, it was blurry, though I saw his large pale hands easily.

“You’re mine.” He whispered.

His fangs grazed me lightly across the skin on my wrist. I gasped from shock. Not at the feel of his sharp teeth. But his eyes. They became brighter and clearer. And I saw what they looked like.

Two silver moons, side by side.

I woke up gasping, and I was in a room. It wasn’t a hospital room or a crazy white room, but just a simple, normal room. I was lying on the couch, and when my vision wasn’t so blurry, I could see that there were many bookshelves, along with a desk.

What was I dreaming about?

The only door in the room opened and I shot up in a sitting position as a woman entered the room. She smiled at me. Her hair was dark brown, almost black, and her skin was the color of dark mocha. I just stared at her as she made her way to me and sat across from me in a chair.

“How are you, child?”

I blinked and spoke, “Who are you?” and gasped. I just growled. Growled! What’s going on?!

She shushed me. “It’s fine. Don’t worry, I don’t plan on harming you. My name is Fariyel Rocha. And you’re Mariam Pierce.” She said slowly, making me give her a confused look.

“Of course I’m Mariam Pierce. Who else could I be?”

The lady, Fariyel, blinked from shock. “You remember?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” I was still confused, but the memories soon slipped back into my brain.

Walking home from school, the attack, the save, and the asshole. The asshole! Did he turn me? I stared at the woman. “Am I…” I gulped. “Am I a vampire now?”

She nodded. “Yes. How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine, it’s just…”

The door suddenly opened revealing three girls, a redhead, a brunette, and a blonde. All beautiful, signaling what they were. Vampires.

“Oh, she’s awake!” the blonde said looking at me.

“Who are you guys?” I said slowly, trying not to growl this time.

“They were the girls who found you unconscious. They reported to me and we brought you here.”

“Where is…here?” I asked looking out the window. I could tell we were higher than floor level. All I saw was the blue sky.