A Promise Kept: Part 2

A/N (Author's note)
Description
'Thinking/Flashback'
Demon or other speaking
*Timeskip*
___________________________________

Naruto's P.O.V.

I had just finished meeting Seeshomaru and having a serious talk with him. I was now flying around looking for Inuyasha in order to make sure he was safe. And to give him a piece of my mind. I quickly pushed down my rising anger. The Tengu that I had met along the way had helped. They began to annoy me a couple of minutes into my search so I did the only logical thing to do.

I killed them.

I had been searching for about a good 2 hours and I still haven't located him. I saw a massive clearing so I had decided to rest for a bit then resume my search. I landed on the ground and proceeded to lay down on my stomach.

*2 hours later*

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I had awoken to hearing a loud scream that sounded like it wasn't to far from me. At first I thought it was someone actually in trouble, and I was about to go help them, when I suddenly remembered something.

'Flashback'

I was sleeping in my cave when I suddenly heard a loud feminine scream. I immediately got up to go help this poor lady.

Only to be ambushed.

I was ambushed by a bunch of Demons that believed that they would be able to get me as I was "out in the open". And "easier to kill".

It took me only a second to burn them all to a crisp.

After that I went back in my cave and fell back asleep. Only later to be disturbed by another pack of Demons that wanted to kill me and "Take" my power.

'Flashback end'

After remembering this I decided to go back to sleep. But there was this nagging voice in the back of my head. And I know it wasn't the Kyuubi, because the Kyuubi apparently doesn't "nag". This voice was telling me to go check it out. I decided to ignore the screaming rationalizing it as a bunch of Demons trying to lure someone into a trap. But the voice told me that it was a possibility that someone was in trouble and needed help.

So begrudgingly I got up and proceeded to run towards the direction of the screams. I got there in no time to see a giant Oni about to kill this young teenage girl.

The girl was fairly young and beautiful. She had big brown eyes, and beautiful flowing black hair that went down to her back. She was wearing a long sleeved white shirt, she had what looked like a green neck piece that had a red bow at the end that was on her chest, she had a green short skirt, she had long socks and brown shoes.

I will not lie when I say that the girl was beautiful. However what shocked me was the Oni. I had never seen and Oni that big before, I was able to feel its power and it was massive, but still nothing compared to mine, and it had a weird glow emitting from its back.

I quickly attacked.

I slashed the Oni's back, which caused it to cry in pain and anger. After I clawed it's back a weird jewel piece fell before me. I immediately deduced that this jewel was in its back, and that the jewel is what gave the Oni its increase in size and power. As when the jewel left its body it started to shrink in both size and power. After that I was able to easily kill it. I swatted it away with my tail, accidentally cutting the Oni in half, effectively killing it.

After dealing with the Oni I turned my sights onto the girl. She was still sitting and paralyzed with fear. I used my tail to help lift her up and to get her back into her feet. After doing this she realized that I was not a threat.

"I'm so sorry" she said while looking down and a slight blush of embarrassment on her cheeks. "Why are you apologizing young one" I asked confused as to why she was apologizing. "Well I was afraid of you even after you helped me, which must have looked like I was judging you, and calling you a monster despite what you did for me" she said still looking down and with a blush on her face. I was shocked this human no this young girl was afraid that she had offended me. "My dear you have nothing to apologize for, it is alright at least you admitted you were wrong, something very few ever do" I said to reassure her.

After that we spent a few minutes talking. She introduced herself as Kagome. And I told her that I did not possess a name at this time. Kagome told me who she was and how she got here. And how she and her friends were on a mission to recover all of the pieces of the Shikon Jewel. I was about to tell her my story as I felt that I could trust her. When a group of people came running out of the forest.

The first one was a man.

The man had short black hair that went into a little ponytail. He wore a black robe with a secondary purple layer on top, he had brown sandals, and on his right hand he had a purple arm guard with beads wrapped around his hand. He was holding a wooden staff with a gold ring at the top with three smaller rings hanging off of it on each side.

Based off of his description this must be Miroku. From what Kagome told me he was a wandering perverted monk.

The second one was the only woman among them.

She beautiful brown eyes and her long black hair was put into a ponytail. She wore and all black outfit with pink armor pieces, she also had a long red belt. She carried a massive boomerang weapon.

Based on her description this is Sango. From what Kagome told me is that she is a demon hunter of sorts that is helping them out.

The next one was a giant cat.

This cat was easily the size of a horse if not a little bigger. Its fur was a beautiful white fur, it had red slitted eyes, black fur on top of its ears, it had a black diamond in the middle of its forehead. It was currently snarling at me which reveled its giant sharp teeth.

Based on this description this is Kirara. Kirara is Sangos companion/partner.

The next one was a little boy.

The boy was obviously a small Kitsune. He had big green eyes, he had small pointed ears, and he had orange hair that was done up in a pony tail. He had a blue long sleeved kimono with leaf designs all over it, a orange what appeared to be vest on top of his kimono, and blue short pants. He had a giant puffy fox tail, and he had fo like feet.

Based on this description this is Shippo. Shippo is a young Kitsune that decided to join them on their adventure.

The last one is what really shocked me it was who I was looking for.

He had piercing yellow eyes, he had long silver hair that went down to his lower thighs. He also had silver dog like ears on top of his head. He wore and all red battle kimono, and he wore a purple beaded necklace that had some what appeared to be animal teeth on it. He was barefoot and he held the activated Tessaiga with both hands.

I just started at him for the longest of times. 'He looks just like his father as well, minus the ears and not having facial markings' I couldn't help but think. I hadn't even registered the fact that Kagome had calmed everyone down and explained the situation. I ignored all of their thanks and just kept staring. I stared at him and he stared right back at me. Everyone had stopped thanking me and quieted down after they realized I was just staring at their friend.

Then I finally spoke "Hello Inuyasha".
___________________________________

Naruto has finally met Inuyasha now what will happen. Will he embrace him or will he proceed to teach Inuyasha a lesson.

However unknown to them is that whatever happens it will stir up trouble for the both of them.