The transformation begins

A/n (Author's note)
Description
'Thinking/flashback'
Demon or other talking
*Timeskip*
___________________________________

Naruto's P.O.V.

After I heard the announcement I immediately got up and ran out the house. As I was running I started to cry. 'They just disowned me, they just got rid of me" I thought. I couldn't see were I was going as my tears were clouding my vision. I didn't stop running even when it started raining. I was eventually pulled into an alleyway by a Chunin and thrown to the ground.

I was surrounded by 4 maybe 5 shinobi of different ranks some were Jounin and some were Chunin. "Well, well, well look what we have hear guys a punk" said one of the Chunins. "Looks like we got ourselves a little clown" said a Jounin. "What are you talking about" I asked with a shaky voice. "Don't act dumb you were going out to set up pranks to pull on us later" said another Jounin with a menacing tone. "No I don't do that, it's Menma and Naru they're the ones that are pulling the pranks" I said in my shaky voice. "How DARE you blame both Menma-sama and Naru-Sama for your actions" yelled another Chunin. "But it's the truth" I say in an even shakier tone. "Well I guess we'll just have to teach this brat a lesson" said a third Chunin. And they started to beat me.

The beating lasted for 2 hours until they either got bored or felt like I had learned my lesson. After they left it took me a couple of minutes to get up. After I got up I started to walk to where I set up the seal, which was just outside of Konoha. It took me 35 minutes to get to the village gate. I peaked out to make sure the gate guards weren't there, they were. But the best part is that they were asleep. I slowly snuck pass them and proceeded to venture deep into the woods just outside of Konoha. It took me an hour and a half to get to the seal.

I wanted to activate it not to impress my parents and gain their love and respect, but to prove them wrong. I stepped into the center of the seal and activated a secondary seal that I placed around the original seal. This secondary seal was designed to help speed up the process of collecting and harnessing nature chakra. I activated the secondary seal, the seal began to glow and the glow got brighter and brighter, then after 2 minutes the seal disappeared. And just as I was about to see why the seal wasn't working. The original seal started to glow and was slowly growing brighter. The seal slowly started to destroy itself. I looked around my surroundings and noticed that all the trees, bushes, plants, etc were starting to wither and die at a rapid pace.

My body was slowly starting to be enveloped in a ord like structure and I began to think of all the good memories I've had.

'The first time I met the Ichiraku family'

'I can't believe I was locked out of the manor again, this is the 2nd time' I thought to myself. Then suddenly my stomach started to growl. I had almost forgotten that I haven't had anything to eat. I went from house to house asking for some food but I was always turned away. I was so hungry I was about to start looking through garbage cans. When suddenly I bumped into a young and rather pretty girl around the age of 12 maybe 13. "Do you need any help" she asked in a kind voice. "My parents locked me out of the manor and they won't let me back in, and I'm very hungry" I told her. "Well why don't you come with me I can help you get something to eat" she said in her kind voice. She took my small hand in her's and led me to a stand. "Hey dad we got a new customer thats very hungry" the young lady yelled out. "I'll be right out dear" came a kind but gruff voice from the back. After a few minutes a man in his mid thirties came out and introduced himself. "Hello little boy I'm Teuchi and I see you've met my lovely daughter Ayame" he said with a kind voice. "Well what would you like to eat dear" Ayame asked me. "One Miso ramen, please" I asked. After they gave me something to eat I immediately started to freak out. I told them that I didn't have any money to pay for the food, and that my money was in the manor, and as I was telling them this I started to break down and cry. Ayame started to comfort me and told me the meal was free but next time I would have to pay for my meal. And after I somewhat calmed down they offered me a place to sleep for the night. I started to cry tears of joy someone actually did care about me. After I calmed down Ayame led me into their home and showed me to a guest bedroom

'Flashback end'

As I was thinking of this I started to grow a smile and I started having more good memories but then I started to have some bad memories. And as all of this was happening the sphere started to grow more and more until I was completely enveloped in it. Then without even opening my eyes I started to feel the sphere start to expand. And I felt all the nature chakra entering my body and slowly starting to change me.

___________________________________

Naruto's transformation is starting to begin come tomorrow morning he will be all charged up and ready to show the world his power.