The orb breaks

A/N (Author's Note)
Description
'Thinking/flashback'
Demon or other speaking
*Timeskip*
___________________________________

Minato's P.O.V.

I had woken up at 6:30 in the morning, and I was sitting at the table reading the morning newspaper as my lovely and beautiful wife made breakfast. The kids were still asleep after their birthday party, I mean who wasn't. The party lasted till about 2:00, and with all the excitement the kids have had. Both of them being made clan heirs to both the Uzumaki and Namikaze clans respectfully. As I was coming out of my train of thought, Kushina had finished making breakfast and had called the kids down. When both Menma and Naru had gotten downstairs we all proceeded to have a nice breakfast as a family. As I was heading out to do my job as Hokage, an Anbu had suddenly appeared before me. "Hokage-sama the village is in danger" the Anbu said. " what do you mean the village is in danger" I asked with a serious voice. "A giant glowing white orb has been spotted just outside the village" he told me with a sense of urgency. Shortly after hearing that I told my children to stay here and remain in the safety room with a serious tone. After that I left for the village gate, after my wife made a shadow clone to watch the kids she followed right after me.

*12 minutes later *

It took me and my wife 12 minutes to get to the gate and run outside towards the glowing white orb. When we got there we saw both Jiraiya and Tsunade there with at least 200 maybe even 300 shinobi. I rushed up to Jiraiya and asked him about the situation. He told me he didn't know what was going on. He said that the gate guards had just spotted it this morning and that's all he knows. Before I could ask him about anything else.

The orb started to shake.

The orb was slowly shaking so slow that you could barely notice it. But then the orb released a small wave of energy. And the orbs shaking slowly started to increase. The waves of energy that were being released also started to increase. The shinobi soon started to attacking the orb with kunai and shurikin, when that didn't work they resulted to using jutsu. A ton of jutsus were performed and struck the orb, jutsus like Fire Ball Justu, and other types of jutsus. After they saw the orb stop moving it boosted their morale and encouraged them to keep going. After the smoke settled, the shinobi to their horror saw that the orb was still there and without even a scratch on it. Soon the orb started to shake and release powerful waves of energy. The energy got so strong that everyone was brought down to their knees. Some even commenting "its like we're standing right in front of the Kyuubi again".

Then to their relief the orb stopped shaking and releasing energy. After it stopped more shinobi showed up including The clan heads, and Hiruzen Sarutobi. The rest of the shinobi that weren't there at the orb were starting to evacuate the civilians.

But to their absolute horror the orb started to shake again and release waves of energy. Even with more shinobi there and using jutsu after jutsu. The orb still continued to shake and release energy. What scared them all even more is that slowly but surely the power was exceeding that of the Kyuubis. Now the ground was starting to shake at the same intensity as the orb. Those that were still standing even after feeling that terrifying power were now brought down to their knees.

After what felt like hours the shaking and the waves of energy stopped. Again they all thought they were safe.

Then the orb exploded.
___________________________________

The orb has finally broke. And What has been unleashed on the Elemental Nations- No what has been released on the world is the Dragon god.