Part 51

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes. It's been 17 years but he could never forget those dark gaze and dark hair.

"Hello son." Jungkook watched him approach, hands still in his pocket and eyes never leaving his. The memory of everything he did came to mind and Jungkook didn't want to show any emotion so he stared at him with a bored expression.

"What do you want?" He asked, trying hard not to punch him.

"Is that how to greet your dad you haven't seen for a very long time?" His father said, standing in front of him. "You broke your arm." He lowered his gaze to the blue sling.

"I have important things to do." Jungkook turned to look around and quickly checked the time.

"You've grown to look a lot like your mother." Jungkook turned his attention back to him.

"She's dead." He said in a low tone.

"I know." His father said, still looking at him and Jungkook saw a quick expression of pain on his face before it was replaced by a smirk.

"How did that happen?" He asked.

"Do you know, your mother didn't want to leave." He said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"I got myself into some trouble." His father said, slowly walking around him. Jungkook followed his movements, looking at him. "And I had to leave, I couldn't be running away with all three of you so I chose your mum. She's more of an asset." He stopped and smirked at Jungkook again. "I told her you guys were already at the airport."

"You s..."

              "So when we got there, I had her dragged kicking and screaming into the plane." He said. Jungkook was now blazing in anger. He knew he was incapable of fighting with him now because of his hand so all he could do was stare at him with a dark gaze, but he would find him later.

"Jennie was too young to be left alone." Jungkook said in a sinister tone. His father chuckled.

"I don't care about her." He said. "She's not my daughter" There was a slight look of surprise on Jungkook's face. He was trying hard to hide his emotions.

"Then you are not my dad." He said, trying to avoid the thought that came to mind.

"Since you are trying to avoid it, I will say it for you to hear." He said. "Jennie is not your sister." Jungkook's heart broke from the words that escaped his lips. He knew he could be lying but why would he do that if they could have a DNA test to prove.

"She is more of a sister to me that you are a man." Jungkook said, eyes never leaving his. He's father chuckled.

"She was adopted by your mum. I didn't want her... I didn't want any of you." Jungkook chuckled, still staring at his father.

"And does it look like we need you either?" He said and looked at the time on his phone. It was 30 minutes past 10:00pm. Jungkook looked around.

"Waiting for someone?" His father asked. Jungkook didn't bother to respond and kept looking around. "Jimin's mother I suppose." Jungkook froze and turned to look at him.Suddenly a thought came to mind and he knew he should have asked this question the moment he saw his father.

"What are you doing here?" He looked at him with a dark gaze.

"His mother is a brave woman. That's why I spared them and got her trained to be one of the best, so I can use her." He said. Jungkook was looking at him, putting everything together in his head.

"You're header." He said.

"Yes my boy, and you made friends with my enemies." He said in a sinister tone.

"So did you make me come here to show me who you are because you've made my work easier now." Jungkook smirked.

"Well that is one reason." He said. "Also I just wanted you out of the house for sometime." Jungkook's smirked slowly died down. "I believe you know who I am going to pick up." He smirked. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat and he quickly entered the car and drove off, dreading the thought that was coming to mind.

               Jimin walked out the house, heading to the garden when he saw the Jungkook's secretary looking at his car driving out of the house. He gnashed his teeth in anger. She was always looking at Jungkook and he really wanted to punch her. Jimin walked towards her.

"What are you doing here?" She turned around and saw Jimin standing behind her in a blue over-sized sweater and white pants.

"I came to give Jungkook some files." She said. She knew they were in a relationship but she still had some hope even though she knew no one will leave such a cute person for her.

"You can leave now since you've given it to him." Jimin said.

"I c..."

"Hello Sir." Jimin turned and saw Jeabong approach in his usual black suit.

"Hello." Jimin focused his attention back to Lina.

"I came to pick you up sir." Jeabong said, looking at him.

"Who are you?" Lina asked, looking at Jeabong in confusion.He turned to look at her.

"I'm his new driver, madam." He bowed but she didn't return the bow still looking at him, this time in suspicion.

"What happened to Nick?" She asked, turning to look at Jimin. Jimin was a bit Jealous she knew so much about Jungkook's house.

"He still works here but I drive only Jimin-ssi." He smiled at her.

"Jungkook never hires two drivers." She looked back at him.

"Well he hired me." He turned his attention to Jimin. "Mr.Jeon asked me to bring you."

"He just left, why didn't he take him along." Lina said. Jeabong was trying to hide the nervousness. He had to act quickly, since she was beginning to suspect something.

"Those were my orders ma'am." He said looking at a confused Jimin. "Can we go sir?" Jimin nodded and followed him. Lina couldn't stop them just because she believed Jungkook never hires two drivers.

"Where are you going?" She asked as he opened the Mercedes door for Jimin.

"I can't tell you." He entered the car and drove off, leaving her standing there.