Part 45

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, turning his head to look into the white room. He eyes landed on Namjoon sitting on the couch in a blue shirt and black trousers, one leg over the other as he read a magazine. Namjoon suddenly lifted his gaze and placed the magazine down, getting up.

"You're awake." He said, walking towards the bed. Jungkook groaned and tried to sit up but winced at the pain in his arm and sudden dizziness.

"Hey, don't try to get up so fast." Namjoon said, gently placing his hand on his chest, making sure not to touch his arm. Jungkook looked down at his arm and saw a blue sling holding it in place.

"I hate these things." Jungkook sighed and layed back on the pillow, feeling tired. "How long was I out?"

"Well, one month." Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at him in surprise. Namjoon laughed. "You should see your face. No, a day and a half." Namjoon pressed a button on the table beside the bed. "Mr.Lin will be here soon."

Jungkook gently pushed his body up and Namjoon helped him sit up on the bed, placing pillows behind him to lean on.

"I hate hospitals." Jungkook groaned. The doctor entered the room and smiled, looking at Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "How are you?" He asked, walking to stand on the other side of the bed.

"You call me Mr.Jeon one mor..."

"So how is he doc?" Namjoon interrupted.

"His heart rate is back to normal... You should really be more careful." He said, looking at Jungkook with concern, after checking him.

"Can I go home?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, but don't stress yourself too much, the hand need to heal. You can tear the stitching if you exert too much pressure." Mr. Lin said.

"I told you not to put me in this rag." Jungkook said, looking at his blue patient cloth.

"Patients cloths are supposed to be comfortable." He replied with a smile.

"Well I don't like them." Jungkook said, raising his head to look at him.

"Well there's nothing I can do about it." Mr.Lin said, walking towards the door. Jungkook turned to look at Namjoon pointing towards the doctor with a look of surprise.

"Did... did he..."

"See you later, Mr.Jeon." He said, emphasizing the name, before walking out the door.

"Why can't I shoot him?" Jungkook asked.

"Because we will now have to find another doctor who can trust." Namjoon said, walking back to the couch.

               Jimin was pacing in the room, calling Jungkook's number but he wasn't picking up. He hadn't seen him for two days. He was about to walk out the room when he saw the door being opened, slowly revealing Jungkook with a long blue coat over his shoulder, trying to conceal his naked torso and the sling.

"What happened?" Jimin asked with concern, walking fast towards him while staring at the sling.

"Hi." Jungkook smiled, cupping his cheek and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Hello, Jimin." Jimin heard a voice say. He was too worried to notice Namjoon standing behind him.

"Hi." Jimin quickly bowed to him and went back to stare at his arm. "What happened ?" Jimin asked again, raising his head to look at Jungkook.

"Can I sit first?" Jungkook smiled, seeing the concern in Jimin eyes.

"Oh sorry." Jimin said, moving out the way. Jungkook walked to the bed and sat down with a sigh.

"I'll get going." Namjoon said, standing at the doorway. "Take care of him." He walked out the room, closing the door behind him. Jimin sat on the bed beside Jungkook.

"How did you hurt your arm, Jungkookie." Jimin said.

            "My shoulder hit the car and it broke but it doesn't hurt." Jungkook lied, looking into his eyes. He bent down and started taking off his shoe.

"Let me." Jimin said, squatting. He removed the shoes and placed them beside the night table.

"Thank you." Jungkook said, turning to lean on the head post and Jimin placed pillows behind him.

"Should I help you with the pants?" Jimin asked and Jungkook smirked before nodding. Jungkook watched jimin unbuckle his belt before gently tugging his pants down his legs.

"I should break my arm more often." Jungkook said. "Aww" Jungkook smiled when jimin hit his leg with his fist.

"You say that again and I will punch you." Jimin said getting down from the bed. Jungkook watch him walk into the room where they kept the clothes. He suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Jungkook said, shifting in the bed for comfort. He saw Taehyung enter the room with a worried look on his face.

"Jungkook I need your help." He said, walking hastily towards the bed.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"I went to visit Mrs.Lee, I couldn't find her anywhere." He said, standing in front of the bed, almost in tears. Jungkook quickly turned to look at the room Jimin entered before bringing his gaze back to him.

"Ok. I will help you find her don't worry." He said.

"Her house was burnt." Taehung said.

"Who's house got burnt?" Both Taehyung and Jungkook simultaneously turned to see Jimin standing in front of the door with a blue pajama pant in his hand, staring at Taehyung.