Part 39

(Since I haven't updated in two days, I provided two updates. Sorry for late update)

             "Sir, we still haven't found them." The man said, hands placed behind his back while staring at Header in fear. Header stood facing the floor length window in his office, hands placed in his pocket in thought. "But we found the men dead in the trees around the mansion.One was shot in the head and the other was strangled." Header slowly turned around and looked at the guy with a dark glare.

"Those incompetent fools couldn't handle a small family." Header said, breaking his gaze from the man.

"We found this phone beside their bodies' sir." The man said, handing the blue smartphone to header. "I believe it's for their son, the lock-screen is a picture of him."

"Did you find anything of use?" Header asked, looking through the phone.

"He has a picture of you and madam..."

"What?" Header suddenly lifted his head from the phone to look at the man, anger evident on his face. He quickly went back to look through the photos and stopped when he saw what he was looking for. He chuckled. "Smart kid."

"Why will he take a picture of you Sir, do you think he knows something?" The man asked.

            "I think he was just curious." Header said, and continued looking through the phone. He went to the call log and looked through the recent calls. He furrowed his brows in confusion. "His father wasn't there when they tried to escape." Header said, noticing the last person he called was his dad and the time of the call was during the time given for the the assassination. Then who killed them? he stared at the phone in thought. "Where was he shot?" Header asked raising his head to look at the man.

"Behind the head sir." He said. "Maybe someone arrived arrived on time." Header stood there staring at the man in though. He suddenly turned to look at the woman silently sitting on her usual spot on the couch.

"Who was he with when you met him?" Header asked, glaring at her. She looked back at him in fear, nervously playing with the sleeve of her black coat.

"J-Jimin." She stuttered, afraid of what Header would do if he found out Jungkook was there with them.

"No one else?" He asked going around the desk and walked to her, before stopping in front of the shaken woman. "I can tell when you are lying, who else was there?"

             "Another friend, I don't know who he was. I got nervous when their son saw me and quickly left. I didn't get a good glance at the other person's face." She said, trying hard to calm down and look as truthful as possible, eyes staring into his piercing ones. He smiled, bending down to her level and stared straight into her eyes.

"So there were three people there... Jimin, Taehyung and a friend, right?" Header asked.

"Yes." She said without hesitation. They maintained eyes contact for a while and header suddenly straightened his posture.

"Ok." He said, walking back to his desk.

                Jimin slowly stretched his hands, snuggling deeper into the warmth. He opened his eyes and smiled when he noticed his head was on an exposed chest. He raised his head and saw Jungkook still sleeping. This was the first time Jimin was seeing Jungkook this early in the morning and still asleep. He always woke up to an empty bed and had to hurry up and meet Jungkook at the office. Jimin giggled, shifted his body higher and placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips He was about to pull away when he felt a hand behind his neck, preventing him from breaking the kiss. Jungkook's lips began to move and Jimin looked at Junkook's eyes in surprise.His eyes were still shut as he shoved his tongue into Jimin's mouth, savoring the taste and Jimin moaned. Jungkook broke the kiss. Jimin was catching his breath, still staring at Jungkook's face as he slowly opened his lids.

"That's for stealing a kiss." Jungkook said, his hand sliding down to Jimin's waist. "Good morning." He smiled, looking into Jimin's blue eyes.

"Good morning." Jimin replied with a smile. Jimin gasped when he suddenly remembered they had to go to work. "We are late." He said, trying to get up but Jungkook stopped him with his hands tightened around his waist.

"No, we won't go to work today." Jungkook said, staring at Jimin's face.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Because I want to spent time with you, it's a special day." Jungkook smiled.

              "What day is it?" Jimin asked in confusion, staring into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook was about to say something but stopped, staring at Jimin for a while, a smirk slowly making it'sway to his lips. "I know it's not your birthday because I researched." Jimin giggled. Jungkook's smile widened and he quickly turned their positions and now Jimin was under him. He supported his weight on his hand and knees staring down at a blushing Jimin.

"What was your source?" Jungkook asked, placing his body between Jimin's thighs and lay down between his legs. Jimin moaned at the sudden contact of their clothed members.

"Jennie." Jimin said.

"Do you want to know more?" Jungkook asked, slowly grinding on Jimin clothed member. Jimin arched his back, head falling back and eye balls rolled behind their socket.

"aah"Jimin moaned when he felt something hard rub his entrance through his pajamas. Jimin's pajamas bottom was suddenly pulled off, leaving his butt exposed. Jungkook lay on his side beside Jimin, supporting his upper body with his arm, as he stared down at him. Jimin whimpered at the lose, turned his head to the side and saw a smirk on Jungkook's face.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, looking at a needy Jimin writher on the bed.

"I-I want m-more." Jimin said, opening his legs wider.

"Beg for it baby. " Jungkook said.

               "Please." He said and Jungkook placed his lips on Jimin's. Their lips moved in sync as he slowly traced his hand from Jimin's chest down to his stomach, and with every movement Jimin moaned into the kiss. He arched his back when Jungkook's finger rubbed his hole. Jungkook broke the kiss to look at Jimin's flushed face.

"aahhh" Jimin moaned and clutch onto the sheets when Jungkook shoved two fingers into him. Jungkook began to move his fingers in and out of his tight hole, eyes never leaving his face. Jimin was a moaning mess, back arched and eyes rolled behind the socket. Jungkook quickened his pace.

"Jun..." Jimin pushed his face in Jungkook's chest, clutching his robe. "aahhh" He released on Junkook's hand, some spilling on his stomach. He fell on the bed panting.

"Happy birthday." Jungkook said, looking down at Jimin trying to regain his breath.