Part 25

Hands around his knees, Jin tried hard to avoid the man's gaze by looking to his side. His tears had already dried out after minutes of crying.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked in a small voice almost going unheard.

"Somewhere we can talk." He said. Jin slowly turned his gaze away from the door.

"You know you won't get away with this?" He said, glaring at him. The man chuckled.

"I already have." The car came to a slow halt and the door opened revealing the same guy in the black shirt. He held his arm and pulled him out of the car, he almost tripped by the force but gained balance in time. He gave the guy a quick glare before turning his attention to his environment.

"A hotel?" Jin asked, looking at the familiar white three-story building in front of him. He knew exactly where they were. He turned to look at the street, where cars were driving and people walking hastily.

"You can run if you want?" He heard the man say as he walked past him. The one in the black shirt held his hand and pulled him along, following his boss into the hotel. They walked past the reception and entered the elevator. Jin stood beside the boss with the one in the black in front of them. The elevator stopped and the man made way for his boss, before grabbing Jin's hand again.

"You know I can walk on my own." Jin sassed, looking up at the masculine guy. He heard a chuckle from the boss. They entered a room and the guy bowed to the boss before leaving. Jin scanned the room from where he stood in front of the door. Everything was red, from the lighting, the red partitions tied to the bedpost and the red sofa by the wall where the man was currently placing his long coat on the armrest. He took a seat on the sofa, crossed his legs and placed one hand over the backrest. He raised his head to look at Jin in front of the door with a smile.

 He raised his head to look at Jin in front of the door with a smile

                                                    The Hotel room

"Are you going to stand there forever?" He said, slowly looking at jin from his head, down to his feet and back up again. Jin felt uncomfortable under the gaze and circled his arms around his body.

"I'm fine." He said. He starred at Jin for a while then cleared his throat.

"Let me tell you a story," He said, picking up a glass of wine from the coffee table in front of him before returning his gaze back to Jin. "about a man who lost everything." He added, taking a sip.

        "He wanted to be the most feared of them all, he worked hard, ignoring his wife and kids. Spending all his time on what he wanted to achieve. But one day his rival found out his secret and forced him to flee with his wife. He later found out everything had been burnt down, all he worked for, and was left with a wife. A wife who kept crying everyday about what they left behind. Unable to take it anymore, he killed her. "He took another sip still staring at Jin.

"He rebuilt the empire from scratch." He said, placing the glass on the table before getting up from the seat still staring into Jin's eyes. He placed both hands in his pocket and began to take slow steps towards him. "Came back and found the man who destroyed everything," He stopped in front of jin, towering over him, their body only inches apart. Jin hugged his body tighter and moved back but was blocked by the door. "and killed him." The man said. Jin's heart was beating under that dark gaze. "But before he died, he made a promise." He said. "A promise to find his son and take everything precious away from him." The man said, lowering his gaze down to jin's lips and slowly placing his hand around his neck.

         "Every single one." The man said, the grip around his neck getting tighter. Jin began to gasp for air trying to pull his hand away from his neck with both hands, but the grip was too strong. "But he won't destroy such a beautiful thing; he will just take it away." He loosened his grip, before pulling him by his neck and threw him on the bed. Jin coughed as he regained his breathing, placing his hand on his neck. He saw him unbutton his shirt and go on to unbuckle his belt.

"no." Jin said in a small voice before crawling away on the bed. He yelped when he suddenly grabbed his ankle and pulled him back. His body was forcefully turned over and he was met with a bare muscled chest and a dark lustful gaze. Jin tried to push him off but he held both hands, both sides of his head. He lowered his face and kissed him, forcing his tongue into his mouth. He kept kissing him while Jin tried to break free from the strong grip. The man broke the kiss and looked at Jin with a smirk .He held both hands over his head and placed his hand around his waist, shifting his body higher up the bed.

Jin felt something hard placed around his left wrist and another on his right forcing his hand apart. He raised his head and realized he was cuffed to the head post. He tried to free himself but with every force, it got tighter.

"You know ,the more you resist, the more you turn me on." The man said hovering over him. He forced open Jin's shirt and went on to unbuckle his belt. Jin tried moving his legs but it was held in place by his strong knees.

"No" Jin yelped when he pulled off his trousers alongside his boxers.

"Your boyfriend has been having a lot of fun." The man chuckled, looking hungrily over Jin's body. He forcefully opened up his legs and lay between. He went on to sucking his nipples, stroking his thighs while gently rubbing his clothed member against his exposed one.

"Please...stop" Jin said in a defeated voice as a sob escaped his lips. The man chuckled and raised his head before staring into his scarred one. He raised Jin's legs and placed them on his shoulder still starring into his eyes.

         "arrghh" Jin screamed when he felt him shove his dick roughly into his dry hole. He began thrusting into him at a fast rate. The pain in his ass was unlike he had ever felt, because Namjoon was gentle with him. He felt disgusted and defeated. He stopped fighting and just lay there receiving every single painful thrust. He only heard groans and sound of skin slapping skin .He felt him release into him with a loud groan, before laying his head on his chest to catch his breath. Jin's head was turned to the side, starring at nothing.

"You are so tight." the man said placing a kiss on his chest and pulled out. He got up from the bed and sat at the edge to fix his clothes.

"The key to the cuffs is under the pillow. By the way," He said, getting up from the bed to pick up his coat and wore it. He turned to look at Jin, lying on the bed in nothing but his opened shirt, with cum seeping out of his hole. He smiled and went on to open the door.

"I'm Header, See you again baby." He said before closing the door behind him.