Part 7

Jungkook could never forget that brown hair, those beautiful green eyes and thin lips. His mother wasn't someone to apply makeup on her face, the same face in the picture he kept in his closet. How her eyes sparkled every time she sang in the kitchen while making him breakfast. Her sweet laugh anytime jennie whines about wanting to get her teddy bear a spot on the couch while they watch a movie. He couldn't forget how much she showered them with love when his father made long trips for a month, that's why he wanted to find her.

        He needed to ask her straight in her face , why she left two kids in a house with nothing and no one after she promised she will never leave, why she left them to starve to death ,why she let her kids end up on the streets looking for food and shelter.

" She left. Why do you care what happens to her" Hoseok said looking at Jungkook with anger in his eyes. Yoongi looked at his boyfriend knowing very well why he was angry. He understands the pain of being abandoned. "I don't care, and I never did " Jungkook said ,breaking his stare from the table trying to hide the pain.

"The problem is, Header really knows my identity "Jungkook said trying to change the topic. "We need to find him now "Jungkook said .

The problem Junkook had is how header knew killing his mother who abandoned them will affect him even after 16 years, which means he already knows everyone around him . "Let's get to work" Jungkook said getting up to leave the room.

            "Aisle 12a, aisle 16c, aisle 19f ..."Jimin said to himself .Head bent over the counter busily writing down the flowers that need to be replaced. He should have done this earlier but thanks to taetae and his persuasion to watch more than one movie at the cinema , Jimin slept late and now here he was trying to catch up with today's activities. Jimin heard the door bell . Just one more, he said to himself as he wrote the last one ."What would you like to buy" Jimin said, as he put the book in the drawer.

"We have..."Jimin froze when he lifted his head meeting the eyes of Jungkook staring at him with a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

He looked handsome in the black leader jacket, black leather trouser which did well to show those well-defined thighs. "Take a picture it will last "Jimin suddenly broke his trance and looked at his face as he walked gracefully to the counter placing both hands on them, leaning closer to jimin's face.

Looking directly into jimin's wide eyes ,their faces only inches away. Jungkook traced his eyes down to those luscious lips. He wanted to know how they would feel on his. He wanted to kiss him there and then. He suddenly straightened his posture.

"Can I get a rose?"He said .

Jimin blinked several times coming back to reality. He though he was about to lose his first kiss to those beautiful lips. "Ermm ,o-ok let's g-g-go to the r-r-rose aisle" Jimin stammered as he went round the table walking briskly to the aisle, trying to hide his flustered face. He could hear Jungkook chuckle.

"What color do you want?"Jimiin said when they arrived. "What do you suggest" Jimin heard jungkook's voice beside him. "Red roses" Jimin said trying to avoid the eyes that were boring holes on the side of his face.

"Why ?" jungkook diverted his attention to the roses.

"I don't even know why other colors exists , I mean can't they all have one color, why do some of the flowers have to feel so self-important" Jungkook laughed turning his head to jimin.

"Really?" he said amidst laughter , he couldn't get over jimin's cuteness. "Can't they also be red roses, like the rest of the red roses, and live life as a red rose?"Jungkook kept smiling as he listened to Jimin whine about a law of nature. He didn't even realize how cute he looked in that baby blue sweater matching the color of his eyes as he kept pointing an accusing finger at the different colored roses.

"Everyone knows roses are red , violets are blue , sugar is sweet" Jimin said crossing his hand over his chest with a pout.

"And so are you" Jungkook said looking adoringly at jimin .

         Jimin faced jungkook looking into his eyes. Did he just call me sweet, Jimin thought to himself but quickly turned away blushing with a smile dancing at the corners of his lips. " you have a garden of roses why do you want to buy a rose" Jimin said.

"I made that garden for jennie, so she is the only one with the right to take a flower from it" Jungkook said crossing his hand over his chest with a sigh.

"You really love your sister" Jimin said looking at the roses.

"I do" Jungkook smiled .

"What about you? Do you have any siblings" Jungkook said turning to look at Jimin.

"No I'm the only child,I live with my dad"Jimin said forcing a smile. "But I have Ms Lee and taetae, and he is the love of my life" Jimin beamed.

Jungkook's face suddenly turned cold .He looked like he wanted to kill someone."Your boyfriend" He said in a cold tone . Jimin laughed as he turned to jungkook.

"No, taetae is my best friend" Jimin said.

"Why do you call him the love of your life?"Jungkook said .

"But he is the love of my life ,I spend most of the time with him" jimin said smiling."We go to the movies, park, spend the night together and take shower together" Jimin said ignorant of how jungkook kept gnashing his teeth.

          "Jungkook?" Jungkook turned to see jin standing at the other end of the aisle with a pink apron and a bottle spray. "I thought I head your voice and came to confirm" Jin said as he got closer. "Didn't you just come from work with Namjoon, aren't you supposed to be resting" Jin said looking as his friend with concern. Jin was the only one in his family who knew about the mafia aside the four of them.

"I wanted to get a rose for jennie as an apology for not coming home yesterday" Jungkook said. Jin turned to look at Jimin and began to smirk.

"So what are you guys talking about, because you've been missing from the counter for almost 30 minutes jimin " jin said.

"Jungkook was trying to make a decision on which roses to pick" Jin looked at Jungkook with a confused look. Jungkook began to smile knowing what jin was about to say.

"Jungkook only likes red roses" Jin smirked as he kept his eyes to Jungkook who pretended to be checking on the roses.

         Jin felt a vibration in his apron and averted his gaze into his pocket picking up the phone. he was still smiling as he checked the caller ID, excusing himself from the two. "Unknown?" He said to himself as he walked out of the aisle. He taped the accept button and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello " He said as he continue spraying the flowers beside the window.

"Hello ,Baby" a voice came in from the other end of the phone. Jin could swear he'd heard that voice somewhere before ,but quickly brushed it off. "Who is this ,I think you've got the wrong number" Jin said.

"You look adorable in your apron "Jin's heart skipped a beat as he lifted his head to look outside the window. "Who are you" Jin said, searching for anyone one suspicious through the crowd of people.

" you will know soon baby" the Person said. Jin was so scared at that moment but didn't want to show it.

"If you aren't ready to tell me who you are, can you stop wasting my precious time" Jin said before hanging up. He quickly left the window to his office shaking.

Jin heard a knock on the door causing him to flinch."Who is it"he said in a shaky tone.

"It's me baby" he quickly rushed to open the door and put his hand around his boyfriend's waist placing his head on the his chest .

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked placing one hand gently on his head with the other holding a bag of lunch.

"Nothing, I just missed you" jin muttered in his chest. Namjoon chuckled as he placed the bag of the couch and engulfed Jin in a hug. "Missed you too" Namjoon said breaking the hug to look at his boyfriends face.

"Are you sure you are ok"Namjoon said as he noticed the disturbed look .

"Yes I'm fine. let's eat "Jin turning around trying to change the topic. Namjoon was not convinced , he knew something was wrong from the way he was trying to avoid eye contact.