Part 36

"Hello?" Taehyung heard his father's desperate voice over the phone.

"Hello dad." Taehyung replied, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Taehyung, are you Ok? Where are you?" Mr.Kim rushed the words out of his mouth.

"I'm fine." Taehyung replied, noticing the fear in his father's voice. "Dad what's going on?"

"Where are you?" Mr.Kim ignored his question.

"I'm with a friend." Taehyung replied. "Why did they want kill me?"

"I-I don't know." Mr. Kim lied. "What friend are you with, so I will come and get you?"

"Don't lie to me dad, you knew they were coming. Please tell me what is going on... please" Taehyung pleaded. There was silence for sometime and Taehyung heard his father sigh.

"I can't tell you, please trust me." Taehyung noticed the stress in his voice.

"Ok... let me get the address from him." Taehyung sighed and got up from the bed.

           "I promise to tell you everything." Taehyung Hung up and got out of the room. He bagan to walk through the hallway searching for Junkook, but fortunately met one the maid they saw downstairs approach with a vase in her hand.

"Hello, do you know where Junkook is?" Teahyung asked, stopping in front of the maid.

"He will either be in his office or his room." She said.

"Where is the office and room?" He asked and she showed him. He thanked her and quickly walked towards the office. He reached the brown wooden door and knocked.

"Come in." He heard the deep voice of Jungkook and quickly entered. He saw him standing in front of a shelf looking through a book in his hand.

"My dad wants to come for me so he needs the address of this house." Taehyung said standing in front of the door.

"Only him?" Jungkook asked, placing the book back on the shelf, before turning around to look at Taehyung.

"Yes, I think so." Taehyung replied.

"Ok, I will send it to him." Jungkook said, stretching out his hand. Taehyung quickly walked up to him and placed the phone in his hand.

"Thank you." Taehyung said, standing in front of him. Jungkook quickly typed down on the phone.
"It's done." He said placing the phone back in his pocket.

"Ok." Taehyung bowed and left. Jungkook smirked; breaking his gaze from the door after Taehyung closed it. He picked up the phone and made another call.

                Jin stood in a blue long coat, hands in the pocket, staring into the water of the fountain where he usually comes with Namjoon. The cacophony of voices of the people around were all blocked by his thoughts.Thoughts and memories he wanted to get rid off but they keep coming back, and the only one who could take away the pain in his chest, he broke his heart. He couldn't look into those sad eyes as they pleaded for him to stay. He suddenly heard his phone ring. He broke his stare from the water, wiping the tears from his eyes before picking up his phone from his pocket. He looked at the caller Id and furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Hello." Jin said in a small voice, wiping the rest of the tears from his eyes.

"Did you break up with him?" His heart skipped a beat, recognizing the voice.

"How..." Jin was confused because he bought a new phone and changed his number.

"Don't be stupid baby; don't think changing your number will make any difference. How did I get the first one then?" Header said. "So did you do as the paper under the pillow told you to?"

"Please, just leave me alone. You got what you wanted."Jin turned around, away from the fountain, a tear making its way down his cheeks again. Header chuckled.

"Did you break up with him?" Header said in a stern voice.

           "Ye..." He suddenly spotted Namjoon approaching him in a black long coat, hands placed in his pocket as he stared back at him. A smile began to play at the coners of Jin's lips.It's been a week since he saw him. He missed him so much, and the closer he got the more he realized he couldn't let him go.

"I love him." Jin said to himself almost going unheard, still staring at Namjoon approach him. "No... I didn't break up with him." Jin said, another tear falling. Header chuckled.

"Then I guess I will have more fun with you." Header said. Namjoon stopped right in front of Jin looking into his eyes with a sad expression.

"I love him and I always will." Jin hung up, slowly lowering his hand down, eyes never leaving his boyfriend.

"Ji..." Jin quickly smashed his lips on a Namjoon's, placing his hand on his cheeks, interrupting him. Namjoon slowly circled his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. Their lips moved in sync.

"I'm sorry, Joonie, so so sorry." Jin sobbed, breaking the kiss to look into his eyes; hands still on his cheeks. Jin gave him another quick deep kiss. "I miss you so much."

            "Thank you... Thank you." Namjoon closed his eyes, placing his forehead on Jin's. "Please don't leave me again." He said, tightening the grip around his waist.

"I won't, I'm sorry Joonie... I love you." Jin said, moving his head to look into Namjoon's eyes. "Thank you for not giving up on me."

"I can't even if I wanted to." Namjoon smiled, giving Jin another kiss. "You're the only one who can put up with me breaking stuffs." Jin chuckled. Namjoon loosened the grip around his waist and gently used on of his sleeves to wipe Jin's tears.

"No one will separate us again." Jin smiled.

"No one?" Namjoon stopped wipping the tears and gently placed his hand on Jin's cheek and stared into his eyes. "What do you mean 'no one'?" Jin looked back into his eyes, realizing what he just said. He didn't want to tell Namjoon anything but he couldn't hide it from him anymore.

"Ok... I will tell you everything." Jin said.