Part 6

Yoongi stood in front of the floor length glass window in his office. Hands crossed over his chest, looking at the busy city from the 10th floor of Jeon corps. He spent the night in his office with samples of the CCTV footage taken through each transfer route. He was making zero progress thus far. He heard a knock on the door. 

"Come In "he said.

                                                         yoongi's office

                                                         yoongi's office

      "hi honey "he heard the voice of his boyfriend call from behind .

    "hi "he said, still facing the window.

          He felt arms circle around his waist and a head rest on his right shoulder. "Why are you still wearing the same clothes from last night, did you spend the night here?" hoseok asked in a low tone close to his baby's ears. "Yeah" Yoongi said still lost in thoughts."You should relax more baby " hoseok said going round his boyfriend to face him placing his palm on his left cheek looking worriedly into those tired eyes. yoongi sighed as he closed his eyes leaning into the hand on his cheeks.

           Hoseok began rubbing circles in the exposed chest from yoongi's shirt causing yoongi to open his eyes and meet the face of his boyfriend looking at the exposed region on his chest. "There's more where that came from" Yoongi said in a low tone. Hoseok chuckled .he began placing light kisses down yoongi's chest while he open his shirt gradually. Yoongi shoved his hand slowly into his boyfriends red locks while enjoying the kisses traveling down his chest.

         "ahh" a moan left his lips when hoseok kissed his waist right above the trouser. Hoseok was now on his knees unbuckling yoongi's belt as he places light kisses on his clothed member.

        "ahhhh" yoongi moaned and threw his head back as hoseok gradually sliped his dick into his mouth. He began to thrust into his baby's warm mouth making sure not to choke him. "ooh baby, y-y-your lips a-a-always feels good" yoongi said in between thrust as he looked down to see his baby's hair swaying from the movements. Yoongi kept kneading hoseok's hair softly when he felt a knot and knew he was going to cum. "B-b-baby I-I'm cum..."before he could finish ,he felt himself release into his baby's mouth.

         Hoseok swallowed everything as he looked at his baby's sweaty face. "You always taste good" he said getting up from his kneeling position.

         Yoongi smashed His lips to hoseoks own, hands on his belt trying to get them of his trousers. Hoseok moaned into the rough kiss as he felt his boyfriends tongue explore the insides of his mouth. Hoseok tried to place his hands around yoongi neck but was then turned to face the glass window leaning on it for support. He felt his trouser being pulled down, exposing his butt. He can't recall how many times they have done this in the office. On the table, couch, floor even in the office toilet.