Part 46

"Taehyung was just talking about the news he watched today, right?" Jungkook said, turning to look at Taehyung who was also looking back at him.

"Y-yes, I saw it on the news." Taehyung stuttered.

"I hope they are Ok." Jimin said, walking towards the bed.

"What are you doing here Taetae? Are you looking for me?" Jimin asked, sitting on the bed beside Jungkook.

"Yes." Taehyung lied, nervously playing with his fingers. "I wanted to ask if you've seen my phone, maybe I left it with you."

"No." Jimin said. "Maybe you left it in the kitchen." Jungkook was staring at Taehyung, making sure he doesn't say anything.

"You're right." Taehung smiled and walked out the room.

"Taetae easily misplaces things." Jimin chuckled, helping Jungkook put on the pajama pants.

"I have to talk with Jennie." Jungkook said, getting up from the bed. Jimin got up to make way, looking at him with concern.

"Can't it wait? You look tired." Jimin said.

"It's urgent." Jungkook said, placing a kiss on his lips before walking out the room. He closed the door behind him and quickly walked through the hallway and knocked on Taehyung door.

               "Come in." He opened the door and entered, seeing Taehyung sitting on the edge of the bed. Taehyung quickly got up and walked towards him.

"I contacted the police and they said they would look into it but I'm still worried." Taehyung said, looking a Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"Sit down." Jungkook walked towards the bed with Taehyung behind him. He sat with a groan, feeling weak and tired.

"I need to find her." Taehyung sat beside him.

"She's dead." Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung with a serious look. He furrowed his brows and stared back at Jungkook for a while.

"No, she's gone missing, mab..."

"Her house burnt down and unfortunately she was in it. I found out but I couldn't tell any of you." Taehyung was staring at Jungkook, tears slowly forming in his eyes.

"No...No, s-she... Wha..." Taehyung stuttered, a tear falling down his cheek. "W-when... H-how..." Taehyung broke down, sobbing. Jungkook pulled him in a hug.

"It's Ok." He said, hands placed at the back of his head. Taehyung cried in his chest for a while before pushing back.

"Where is her body?" He asked, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"We buried her in the cemetery." Jungkook said, getting up from the bed.

"Thank you." Taehyung said, another tear falling from his eye which he instantly wiped.

"Don't tell Jimin." Jungkook walked towards the door. "I will tell him myself."He took a final glance at Taehyung before walking out.

                "How is he?" Jin got up from the bed, wearing an over sized pink sweater reaching mid thigh, with no pants on. He walked up to Namjoon who was closing the door behind him.

"He's fine, I took him home." He said, placing a kiss on his lips.

"That's good." Jin looked at him for a while. "Joonie?"

"What?" Namjoon asked, looking down at his boyfriend with a smile.

"I... I wanted to go back to the shop." Jin said. "I know its dangerous and your right it is... but I don't know what to do apart from that. I really love going there and working all the time." Namjoon gently placed his hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes.

"Its Ok, you can go." He said and Jin smiled.

"Thank you. I promise to be careful." He said.

"You will have guard all around that building but it won't be for long." Namjoon said. Because I will kill that bastard

"Ok." Jin placed a kiss on his lips.

                 "You know the moment you wore that dress you asked for it." Namjoon said, placing his hand on Jin's hips and Jin circled his hand around his neck.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Jin asked in a low tone, looking at him. Namjoon chuckled and immediately lifted him up. Jin circled his leg around his waist and they brought their lips together in a hungry kiss. Namjoon turned around and plastered him to the door.

"Do you know you have the gift of seduction?" Namjoon said, unbuckling his belt.

"Maybe I am the god of seduction in the human form." Jin smirked looking at Namjoon before placing a kiss on his nose. Namjoon chuckled.

"It's a good thing you're not wearing underwear." Namjoon shoved his dick into his wet hole causing Jin to moan loudly.

                "Why did you do it?" She shouted standing in front of Header's desk. He slowly got up from the chair and walked around it.

"Who was the third person you saw when you meet the Kim's son?" Header asked looking at her with a smile.

"I don't know." She said. "Is that why you killed her?... because you don't believe me."

"If you don't tell me who it is? I promise your son will be next." He said, staring at her with a sinister look. "I already know, I want to hear you say it."

"You will never find my son." She said and Header chuckled.

"He's with Jungkook, isn't he?" He said.

"That's why you won't find him." She said, trying to conceal the fear in her voice.

"You know Jennie had a birthday party." Header said, walking back to his chair before sitting down."Your son attended, wearing a beautiful white outfit. He really got his beauty from you. I couldn't stop staring him." He said, staring at her, panic in her eyes.