Part 47

"I need to go back to my wife, she might be in danger." Mr.Kim said, looking at Hoseok standing in front of the table while making a phone call. "Please." He begged, when he ignored him. Hoseok placed the phone down after he was done and turned to him.

"Didn't you see I was on the phone?" He asked.

"Sorry... I need to find her." He shifted in the chair to get comfortable, the ropes were now hurting his wrists and ankle, he also felt a little numb in his hand.

"I don't believe you left your wife wherever she is all alone, that would be very stupid." Hoseok chuckled.

"Please, she has nothing to do with any of this. I got her into it. Please help her." Mr.Kim pleaded. "How would you feel if your mom went through the same situation?" Hoseok walked up to him, staring at him intently with a serious look.

"If she went through that, I wouldn't know neither will I care" Hoseok said with spite. Mr.Kim looked into his angry eyes.

"Maybe there's a re..."

"That's what most people get, a reason why they were left alone." He said, bending down to look into his eyes. "I was old enough to remember how much of a whore she was and how she threw me out." He straightened his posture and walked towards the chair in front of the table and sat down.

Mr.Kim was about to say something when he saw the door being open. Yoongi walked in with a folder in his hand and stood in front of Mr.Kim after giving Hoseok a kiss on the lips.

 "Write down the dates he ever made a transaction." He said, handing the folder to him. Yoongi realized his hands were tied and walked around him to untie it before walking back in front to give him the folder.

"I can't remember them." Mr.Kim winced, massaging his wrist from the pain.

"It will come back to you." Yoongi said, handing him the folder.

"Please you have to help my wife. I need to find her." Mr.Kim said, when Yoongi turned to walk away. He heard Hoseok chuckled and Yoongi turn around, looking at him with a bored expression.

"Is she alone?" He asked.

"No she has three guards with her." He looked at him desperately.

"So where is she?" Yoongi asked and nodded after he told him her location. "You really are a stupid man aren't you?" Mr. Kim looked up at him in confusion. "You just told me her location, do I look that trustworthy?" Yoongi still stared at him with a bored expression before walking out the room. Mr.Kim turned to look at Hoseok with fear.

"Please don't hurt her." Hoseok chuckled, looking at the man.

"Start writing" He said.

                Jimin walked into the garden, bent over to look at the bed of red roses and took a long sniff before smiling widely.

"Hello." He flinched, turning around to see a man in a black suit looking down at him.

"Oh you startled me, Hello." Jimin sighed in relieve.

"Sorry." He said with a smile.

"Do you want something?" Jimin asked, looking at the man.

"Nothing. I'm your new driver and I saw you standing here so I came to say Hi." He's smile widened.

"Oh OK, Hello I'm Jimin." He said bowing politely.

"I'm JeaBong." He replied also bowing. "What are you doing here?" he looked around.

"I came to look for a rose." Jimin smiled and turn back to the roses.

"For who?" He asked, eyes never leaving him.

"For Jungkookie, he broke his arm and I want to get him something." Jimin said, still looking at the roses.

"How about a 'Get Well' teddy bear?" Jimin turned around to look at him. "I think that's the best for someone who is not well."

"I can't go out alone." Jimin said with a look of disappointment.

"I can take you." He said and Jimin starred at him for a while, making a decision.

"OK." He smiled.

               Jimin walked out the store with a white teddy bear in his hand.

"Thank you." He said to Jeabong, walking beside him.

"Oh I think I left the keys on the counter." Jeabong said, searching in his pocket. "Sorry, can you wait for me beside the car?" He asked and Jimin nodded. He walked towards the car after Jeabong ran back in the other direction. Jimin placed the teddy bear in the backseat and leaned on the car waiting for him.

"Hello." Jimin turned his head to see a man in a long black coat, well groomed black hair and a dark gaze, looking at him with a smirk.

"Hi." Jimin said with a smile, feeling uncomfortable under the gaze.

"Waiting for someone?" The man asked in a deep voice and stood beside him.

"Yes." Jimin replied.

"I'm also waiting for someone, can I wait beside you?" he asked, still looking at him.

"Yes." Jimin smiled widely and the man returned the smile before leaning on the car beside him, hands crossed.

"Do you come here often?" He asked, turning to look at Jimin.

"No, this is my first time." Jimin said.

"Well this is where I buy groceries everyday and with your beauty, I would have already seen you." Jimin blushed. "Are you single?"

"No, I have a boyfriend." Jimin smiled.

"Lucky man." He said with a pout and Jimin laughed. "You know the saying, 'The beautiful ones are always taken'. I saw you holding a teddy bear, it looked very nice can I see?...I would like to buy one for my daughter." He said, turning to look at the car window but he couldn't see anything through the frit.

"It's a 'get well' teddy bear, you ca..." Jimin was about to walk to the other door when he suddenly tripped on something. He was ready for impact with the ground but strong hands around his waist held him in place. He was positioned back to stand but the arms were still around his waist and when he looked forward he saw the man's face, inches away from his.

"Are you OK?" He asked, looking into his eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine." Jimin said, getting out of the grip.He looked down and saw nothing on the floor that could trip him. Jimin turned around and saw Jeabong approach. "Thank you. I have to go." He smiled.

"OK, see you again." He said as Jimin opened the car and entered.