Part 20

He sat on the couch, hands playing with the hem of his blouse, staring ahead at Jungkook sitting behind the desk while typing down on his computer. The sunlight streaming through the windows making him look more ethereal in his suit.

"Do you want to say something?" Jimin flinched and quickly bent his head, breaking him from his fantasy. Jungkook smirked, still looking at his computer screen.

"I thought you wanted help in the office." Jimin said, raising his head to look at Jungkook.

"Arrange those files on the floor in alphabetic order." Jimin searched the ground for said files till his eyes landed on a huge pile of sheets scattered in front of the water dispenser beside the door.

"Ok" Jimin said. He walked to the dispenser and bent over, hands on his knees taking a good look at the pile.

The sight before him was enough for Jungkook to start feeling tight in his pants, Jimin bent over showing off his beautiful round ass. Jungkook shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he imagined what he could do with Jimin in that position.

"Start." Jungkook said, trying to get Jimin to change his position before he looses control. Jimin slowly sat on the floor cross-legged, and started arranging the papers. Jungkook stare at him with a smile, watching the way his hair sways when he turns to place a paper in its category, the involuntary cute pout when he is focused and how he looks small and fragile on the floor. There was a knock on the door tearing Jungkook's attention from jimin.

"Come in" He said. A man entered the office in a black suit and trouser holding a folder in his hand. he walked up to the desk.

"Sir, these are the files for the renovation." He said, handing the file over to Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jungkook said before he opened the folder.

"Want some help?" Jungkook heard him say, raising his eyes from the folder to see the man approach Jimin with a smile on his face before squatting close to him.

"Thanks, I can do it." Jimin said, smiling brightly at him. Jungkook glared at the man as he insisted and began picking the papers from the floor with their body only inches away.

"Then you can sit beside me." Jimin said, happily taping the space beside him. The man chuckled at his cuteness and sat beside him cross-legged.

"What's your name?" He asked, stealing at quick glance at Jimin.

"Park Jimin." Jimin said, still focused on the work.

"Beautiful name." the man said, before raising his head to look at him. Jimin turned to look at him and smiled.

"Thanks" he said. The man held his chin stopping him from turning away and slowly picked a handkerchief from his pocket and began wiping sweat from his fore head.

       "What are you still doing in my office?" Jungkook said, glaring at the guy while his hand gripped the folder tightly, crumpling the edges.

"I want to he..."the man looked at Jungkook.

"It's not your job. Leave" Jungkook cut him off. He quickly got up after seeing the glare Jungkook was giving him and bowed to Jimin who got up and returned the bow, and then left the room after giving Jungkook a bow as well.

      "Hope I didn't get him in trouble?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook with a sad expression while playing with the hem of his blouse.

"Yes, you did." Jungkook said ,slowly getting up from his desk, walking around it to the front. He walked gracefully to Jimin stopping inches away from him before staring down at those innocent eyes looking up at him.

"Please don't scold him" Jimin said.

"On one condition" Jungkook said lowering his face.

"What con..."Jungkook smashed his lips on Jimin's lips, interrupting him. He placed his hand around Jimin's waist pushing him closer, their bodies plastered together as he placed the other hand behind his neck and kissed him roughly. He bit his bottom lip causing jimin to gasp, taking the opportunity to slip his tongue in, savoring inside his mouth.

      Jimin's hands were plastered on Jungkook's broad chest. He slowly began to close his eyes recovering from the initial shock and enjoy the kiss. He slipped his hand up Jungkook's chest to circle around his neck. Their bodies were grinding each other and Jimin felt a bulge graze his abdomen causing a wave of heat to course through his body. Jungkook traced the kiss from Jimin's lips to his neck before sucking on it.

"aah" a moan left his lips. Jungkook placed both hands on his waist and raised him. Jimin wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist, pushing his head to the side to give him better access to his neck. Jungkook walked to the couch before slowly placing Jimin on it, still kissing his neck. He slowly unbuttoned Jimin's blouse and began to trace the kiss down to his chest before moving to one nipple and sucked on it.

"aahhh" a loud moan escaped his lips and he arced his back. Jungkook began to grind slowly between his legs on his clothed member. Jimin moaned as he slipped his hand into jungkook's locks, eyes rolled behind the socket. He felt Jungkook move his lips down to his stomach, but suddenly stopped when he heard his phone ring. Jungkook cussed raising his head to look at Jimin's flustered face, giving him a peck on the fore head before getting up to his desk. Jimin got up from the couch blushing as he closed his buttons.

         "He has to come and live here" the woman said, one hand placed over her fore head and the other on her waist as she paced back and forth.

"He is safer there" Mrs. Lee said, sitting on lazy chair with a cloth draped over her legs. She stared at the woman in her long coat and black stilettos and a look of worry on her face.

"How sure are you he isn't someone dangerous? How sure are you that he doesn't work for him" She said turning to the old lady before starring at her.

"He came for him on the day his father died and looked sincerely disturbed." She said with a smile on her face.

"I'm scared, if anything happens to him, I will kill myself" She said in a low tone as tears formed in her eyes.

"Come" Mrs. Lee said, Opening her arms to her. She walked to her side, knelt down and placed her head on her laps before breaking down to tears.