Ch. 1: The Shining Beacon

The story is always the same. The forces of Good and Evil are perpetually locked in a deadly stalemate. Good is often viewed as altruism and order while Evil is seen as chaos. This is the way it has been seen for many a generation.

However...

What if this trend was not absolute?

What if it were possible for the forces of good to be a little chaotic?

They might even cause a little HAVOC.
—————————————————————

The scene begins with the outside view of an airship on route to the well known huntsmen training institute, Beacon Academy. Aboard this airship are many teens (both male and female) who all share a common goal.

To attend Beacon Academy and become the next generation of Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Among the wide range of students, there are those who already stand apart from the crowd. This is quite literal in the case of a group of three young men.

These young men are the brothers Slater. The fraternal twins, Anthony and Christopher, along with their younger brother, Heath, were standing off to the side of the airship, away from the crowd.

Anthony: Well boys, this is it. We're finally going to Beacon!

Heath: I know, right? I'm so pumped that we all get to go to Beacon together!

Chris: (with a tired tone) I just hope I can find a challenging opponent during our time at Beacon...

Anthony: (laughing) Hahaha. And, if you're lucky, you might even be able to find a girlfriend too.

Chris: Yeah right. Maybe we can find you and Heath girlfriends while we're at it.

Heath: And on that note, let's change the subject. There's something I've been curious about since we boarded this airship...Why didn't we just use the airship we took from those wannabe hijackers a few weeks ago?

Chris: It's quite simple really. Imagine if three teenage boys arrived at Beacon Academy in their own airship. Don't you think that would seem a little suspicious?

Heath: Yeah, I guess you're right, Chris.

Anthony: Besides, you and I still have to make some of those upgrades we talked about, Heath. Trust me. We'll use the airship at some point.

Suddenly, the brothers hear a passenger groaning and hunched over nearby, running to the back of the ship.

As they follow his movements, their eyes land on two girls standing directly opposite them on the airship. One girl is taller and has long, blonde hair while the other girl is shorter and neck length, black hair and a red hood. The second girl also appeared to be a year or two younger than the first.

Blonde: Well... I guess the view isn't for everyone. (rolls her eyes)

Girl in red: It was a nice moment while it lasted.

Girl in red: I wonder who we're gonna meet! I just hope they're better than Vomit Boy. Oh, Yang, gross! You have puke on your shoe!

Blonde girl: Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!

Girl in red: Get-Get away! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me!

While the to girls were freaking out and yelling, the Slater brothers had already started walking towards them. Chris was the first to speak up and divert the girls attention away from the vomit on the Blonde's shoe.