Chapter One~Aphrodite Child In The Core

"BRIDGETTTTTTTTTTTTTT, WHERE ART THOOOOOOOOOOO?"I called, leaping out of the Aphrodite cabin.

The day was fresh and my Converse splashed with the dew on the grass. The sun was up and ready, giving a glow to the entire camp. The lake was gleaming with the reflection and the tree leaves were just beginning to fall and change into their Autumn tone. The air was cool, not the sweater type and not the tank top, a perfect middle.

Bridget was at the Apollo cabin, where we promised we would meet each other before heading to breakfast. She would be devising a devious prank or such, as she did every morning with the other Apollo kids. Kelsey would be with them, no doubt enjoying herself.

Beyond them, Rachel would be at the Athena cabin, drawing a blueprint of some sort. I could imagine Nic, that one awkward Hades child, tripping and falling in the distance over an untied shoelace.

Oh the five of us. What fun we have.

"LACEYYYYYYYYYY I IS HERE."Bridget answered, sprinting like a maniac towards me.

She smiled and waved her hand at the other kids, leaving them in a huddle of amusement and sheer devilish acts. Her hair was ecstatic in the best way, with her fiery tips looking like fierce flames upon her golden hair. In moments, she was next to me, smiling and ready.

"I. Need. Food."She declared.

"So. Do. I."I answered, turning around.

"I would race you but I wouldn't want you to mess up your hair."She snickered.

"Please, I used lots of hairspray."I said, smiling and walking."Lets eat before the muffins are gone."