Chapter 20

And with those words he drops lower and shoves his face between my legs.

The moment his tongue hit my clit I was already wet, not just wet, soaked. I groaned in pleasure as he sucked and licked my clit. He had his hands wrapped around my thighs to keep them open for him.

I could feel my orgasm getting closer. My nails elongate and I can hear Aidens car seats shredding, but I'm not paying attention to anything but what Daly is doing.

"Daly, babe I'm going to cum...oh my... FUUUCCKK!!!!" I shout as I finally cum, no longer able to hold it back.

Daly spins me to face him and I kiss him roughly. I can taste myself on him, and it just turns me on more, knowing what he'd just done to me, for me!

I climb back onto his lap and straddle him. Should I tell him I've never done this before? He might stop if I do! I don't want to stop! I look at him as I feel him tense slightly.

"What's wrong babe? Did I do something wrong?" I ask him confused at his hesitation.

"No Lox, you're fucking perfect! It's just, uhhh..."

"Just tell me already Daly, because I'm starting to freak out here!" I tell him. He pulls me close and kisses me gently. I kiss him back, still confused. He sighs.

"I've never done this before babe! I just don't want to disappoint you! I've already let you down so much since we met, it'd kill me if I let you down again!" My jaw drops.

"You're a virgin! No fucking way! You're so HOT! How is that possible!?" I ask him. He laughs at my surprise.

"Well thanks but after Taylor's betrayal I decided to wait for my mate. I decided she would be the only one true to me. And no she-wolf has been able to tempt me from that decision!" He says a bit embarrassed. I kiss him gently.

"You could absolutely suck as a lover Daly and I'd still want you. Just hearing your voice gets me wet! But if it helps, I'm a virgin too!" I say. This time his jaw drops.

"There's no possible way! Other than all the obvious things, you're so confident and, well, flirty!" He says with a scowl. I laugh at his expression.

"I said I was a virgin Daly, not a prude! I'm a very sexual person, I just never met anyone I could be with. I was raised with humans remember. I couldn't risk losing control while I was with one. What if I started a part shift? I could so easily break a human male just by kissing him. They're very fragile and they don't heal like us!" I tell him.

He stares at me for a bit and then grins hugely. "So we'll be each others firsts!?" I nod at him and run my hands over my own breasts. I see his eyes flash gold and I feel his cock harden and push up against me.

"Please Daly, I don't want to talk anymore. Can we fuck now?!" I ask him as I lean forward and nibble on his ear. He growls at me and wraps a hand in my hair and pulls my mouth to his. The kiss is hot and heavy. There's nothing gentle in it. It's pure passion!

While Daly is attacking my mouth I'm rubbing myself against his massive cock. He's coated in my juices and at my next rub he angles his hips differently and the head pops into my pussy.

I groan into our kiss. He's barely in and already so tight. I know it's going to hurt the first time, but I really don't care. I also know the pleasures after that pain will be so worth it. We start a gentle rhythm, swaying almost, easing Daly in a bit more each time, when I feel him hit my hymen, he freezes.

"I don't want to hurt you babe!" He says panting, trying to stay still to give me time to adjust to him. I smirk at him, "Some pain with the pleasure isn't necessarily a bad thing love!" And with those words I push down the rest of the way and impaled myself on his cock!