Chapter 19

I tried to keep the evil grin off my face but I failed.

"Loxley! Why?!" Jesse practically shouts at me.

"What? I didn't say anything! He just assumed! How is that my fault?" I say with a chuckle. All the guys are laughing too.

"I don't know why you're all laughing, you guys are next!" Jesse growls at them. That shuts them up real quick. I just laugh again.

"How bad was it? Really?" Aiden asks.

"Agonizing! Like every nerve and cell in your body is on fire. You almost wish for death just to escape, but if you can keep a happy thought in your mind, something to concentrate on instead of the pain, it helps." I tell them. They nod in understanding.

We stand around a few minutes more and then Carter comes out. He's shaking slightly but he's good. 

"You're inhuman! How did you do that without screaming! I can't even look at you right now!" Carter says when he gets near me. I burst into laughter. I can't help it. He looks so put out, like a little boy pouting. Even Jesse giggles then covers her mouth when Carter scowls at her too. He crosses his arms and leans on the wall ignoring us all.

Ethan takes everyone else in, one by one, the others cry out occasionally but nobody let's loose like Carter did. They all agree that thinking of that someone or something special helped with handling the pain.

Then it was Dalys turn. I pull him into me and kiss him passionately, then whisper in his ear, "Think of what you will be doing to me once we get alone time tonight! Think of all the positions you'd like to try!" And with those words I push him towards Ethan.

Daly is the only one other than me who didn't make a sound during his marking! Aiden and Brady smirk at me, knowing what I'd done. Alex rolls his eyes. Wolf ears. Of course they all heard every word.

"I'm not sure you did him a kindness there sis!" I stick my tongue out at Alex and everyone laughs.

When Daly walks out, his eyes are bright gold! He grabs me and pushes me against the wall and kisses me furiously. Oh boy! I kiss him back and press my body against his.

"Oh for fucks sake, wait til you have some privacy will ya!" Alex shouts.

I can see Daly losing control, he's got me pinned to the wall and he's shaking, it finally dawns on me that with how possessive he's feeling right now, his wolf has more control over him, and the fact that there's two unmated males in this room with us, is causing him to lose it. I keep my arms around Daly but call out to Alex.

"Brother, can you please get Vince and Carter out of the store. Maybe take Jesse too and go get something to eat. I'll square away with Ethan!" I hear Alex agree.

It takes longer than it should to get the two out, and I'm sure that's my fault, I can't control my bodies reaction to being this close to Daly. My scent is obviously going to be a problem.

As soon as they leave I can sense the relaxing of Dalys shoulders. I give him a peck on the lips and push him away gently. He frowns and pouts but moves for me.

"Ok Loxley, now let me show you how to charm objects for protection!" Ethan says like nothing else had just happened. Gotta love this guys chill!

We spent an hour there. Ethan let the O'Brian brothers watch as he taught me what to do. I was surprised but happy he let them stay. I honestly don't think Daly would have been able to walk away right now. The pull to mate was so strong. Even without mating or marking, the longer we stayed in contact, the stronger I felt my connection to Daly.