Chapter 10. Trial by Fire

Ben's P.O.V

I find Haley sitting in captains quarters reading a red book.

"What'cha doin?", I ask.

"Just reading. How are Christy and Lucy doing?", she asks.

"They are doing fine. Savannah has them healed and all patched up. Anyways I was wondering what are we going to do now that Jaden is off doing the trials. Are we going to just sit around here and wait?"

"I really don't know. Here I have an idea. How's Dj doing?"

"Last I checked he is still frozen and in the freezer room."

"Then lets try and find a way to fix him. Sound like a plan?"

"A great one."

"Good"

***

~Meanwhile~

Ethan's P.O.V

Where are they? They have been gone for like a long long time now. What if something happened to them? What would I do?

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud thumping sound. The sound is so strong I can feel it vibrating my ribs. I turn around behind me and see a heavily armed steam ship heading towards me. It is made of iron blocks and I am assuming it is a battle ship by the fact that it has six gun turrets running along each side of the ship. In addition to those six turrets it has two larger ones up front with one behind and slightly above the other. The ship has to be forty blocks long and 20 wide. Four tall smoke stacks stick up from behind the superstructure. Each of the four having black smoke rise up from them.

The ship slowly comes to a stop beside my ship and the uniformed Minecraftians on board throw over a rope latter and tell me to climb aboard.

"I can't I am waiting for my friends!", I shout. The crew starts to part and a new figure shows up. Notch.