Chapter 8. Rescue

A/N

Snow day!!!!

Woooo whoooo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My P.O.V

A sleek, medium sized, sky blue ship with black trim and diagonal black stripes running along its hull slowly bobs in the somewhat choppy water. The ship is maybe 32 blocks long and 11 wide. Two tall masts sprout from mid ship with three square sails on them. The bow (front) has a smaller mast with a triangular sail on it. Six TNT cannons are placed in the middle of the ship on either side.

"That's one sexy ship!", Mike says in awe.

"Yes she is", I agree.

"Thank you guys.", Linia says. I turn to look at her but she isn't there. I look at Haley and see the amulet is around her neck.

"Linia where did you go?", I ask.

"I am on the ship."

"But how'd the amulet get here and you get there?", Savannah asks.

"I guess when the ship is conjured up I switch places and the amulet appears on one of you guys. Now come here and check me out I look awesome!"

"Okay."

***

We approach the ship on a thing of ice Savannah is guiding to it. Written on the front of the ship in big golden letters is SS. Linia. Now close to the boarding ladder we step off the ice and begin climbing our way towards the deck. I catch a glimpse of the top deck and see Linia standing in the middle of it.

"Hey guys! Come look around I am an awesome ship!"

The five of us spend the next hour running all over the ship. Four decks run below the top deck. The first one is the gun deck. Then comes the living quarters. Fully stocked living quarters I might add. Clothes and everything. Next deck consists of the kitchen, potion lab, armory, crafting room, and enchanting room. The deck below that are the storerooms and forge. That's right we have a forge on our ship.

Everything is fully stocked up so we could leave right now. Actually we should leave now. I climb the stairs to the top deck and ask Lin to round everybody up.

"Will do. Everyone please come to the top deck Jaden wants to speak with you."

While we wait for everyone I ask Linia a couple questions. "So are you the ship?"

"Sorta, when the ship is spawned in my soul binds itself to it instead of the amulet."

"Can you like see and hear everything that's going on inside of the ship?"

"Yes, I can also make myself appear anywhere on the ship and I can speak to you guys from anywhere on the ship. Like I just did. Oh yeah and I can do this." The bang of a TNT cannon makes me jump five blocks in the air.

"You can fire the cannons?"

"Yes", she says with a beaming smile, pretty cool huh?"

"Heck yeah! Oh and do we even need winds to sail?"

"Nope I can make the ship move at will."

"Awesome!" Mike looks kind of shaken up when appears from below deck.

"What's wrong?"

"You scared the hell out of me with that cannon Lin"

"Hahaha I know", Lin replies gleefully. She laughs for a little bit before she finally gets ahold of herself.

"Guys looky what I found", Haley speaks up, appearing from the captains quarters. She holds up a red book with a leather binding. Written on the cover in big golden letters is Linia just like on the front of the ship. Hale also has changed clothes. Her hair is in a ponytail and she has a pair of dark blue jeans with a white button up shirt on. Looking really sexy on her are a pair of high heeled black boats. The kind that goes really high up your legs. Sheathed on her side is her sword.

"You look good."

"Thank you", she smiles real big and blushes just a bit.

"Where did you find that?", Mike asks.

"In the captains quarters along with some clothes.", She gestures to the clothes she is wearing. "It's basically an instruction manual. I have spent the past hour reading this book. Linia did you know you can turn into an airship?"

"No. What else can I do?", she excitedly jumps up and down. Haley opens the book and Lin runs over and starts reading over her shoulder.

"I can sail on lava and go underwater! Awesome!", she squeals. Savannah finally comes up from below deck.

"Where have you been?", I ask.

"Just looking around."

"What's going on with them?", she points at Haley and Lin who seem to be having a squeal off.

"They are reading about what this ship can do."

"So, are we going to be leaving soon?"

"That's why I told Lin to call you guys. We need to get going and I need you to tell us where!", I explain. Savannah shouts for Lin to come over.

"Yeah?"

"Raise the anchor, drop the sails, and head north! Oh and show us just how fast this ship can go!", Savannah barks.

"Eye, eye!" Linia solutes and the ship lurches forward.

"Dylan and Ben, here we come!"

***~Meanwhile~***

D.J.'s P.O.V

There is a knock on the door of my captains quarters.

"Come in."

My zombie lookout walks in the room.

"They have started sailing north master."

"Good they are sailing right into our trap.", I say with a wicked smile. "Follow them but don't get close enough to where they can see us. Also make sure to keep us invisible from that Savannah girl."

"As you wish master." The zombie bows and steps out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay hope u enjoyed please vote/comment/follow meh plz!!!

Love u all!!! C, ya and stay awesome my waffle hunters!!!!! Adios!